"Go and get yourself ADOPTED THEN!!!!!!"

by Jez 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I am in awe of your husband. Your daughter sounds as if she's totally smart. Oh and I agree with everyone else (yourself included ) your ex is a jerk.

Wow Jez.

Josie

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Jez:

It sounds like your husband is the "dad" she needs all around good for him! It also sounds like your daughter sees her "father" for what he is, and I know she'll see that it's not HER that makes him that way. They really don't have any control over their emotions when they are challenged do they? It's too damn bad they take it out on the kids they really never see past the end of their noses.

good for your (((daughter))).

SK

• anewme
    anewme

Jeesh, sorry Jez, and sorry for your daughter. That was a bad scene.

• Legolas
    Legolas

((((((Jez and daughter))))))

HERSHEY'S® Bear with HERSHEY'S® Chocolate Kisses®

• doogie
    doogie

jez-

you must be so proud of your daughter. i wish i was half as mature as her when i was 15.

doogs

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just a question, Jez.

First of all, sorry for the bad time this jerk is putting you and daughter through.

In your absolute honest opinion - Do you think his behaviour is a result of being a JW? Or would he have been just the same kind of jerk if he had not ever been one? Not defending - just analyzing a little. There are plenty of non JW jerks out there. Could it be just his personallity, and not his religion.? Just trying to think objectively a bit here. I have seen the same kind of jerkish behaviour from both courts.

Jeff

• jgnat
    jgnat

I've got another idea, along with the great idea to sever all ties with this jerk and have your daughter chose the dad who loves her. Hugs for your daughter and for your new hubby.

My idea is that you notify the school about your actions to sever familial ties with this man and restrict all access to information about his former daughter. Get it in writing that they will not disclose anything to this man without your daughter's express permission.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

yup he is displaying the true spirit of a JW parent

(((to your daughter))) I'm so glad she has you and her step-dad

• Plummet
    Plummet

Sorry to hear that, Hopefully the Adoption will work out for the better

i wish i was half as mature as her when i was 15.

Me too

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

jg that is an excellent idea. Jez you might want to contact her family doctor as well. No reason to have him digging around there either

As painful as this is for all of you in the long run he has just done you and your daughter a huge service. That has to be one of the best ways to make sure he never draws her into the JWs.

And honesty with the younger child should work as a good inocculation too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit