Forbidden sex, we were told it was evil, do we think it's wrong now?

by free2beme 35 Replies latest members adult

• IronGland
    IronGland

yeah, me too elsewhere.

• IronGland
    IronGland

Nevermind, apparently your animations worked.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Proverbs 5;15-20

15 Drink water out of your own cistern, and tricklings out of the midst of your own well.
    16 Should your springs be scattered out of doors, [your] streams of water in the public squares themselves? 17 Let them prove to be for you alone, and not for strangers with you. 18 Let your water source prove to be blessed, and rejoice with the wife of your youth, 19 a lovable hind and a charming mountain goat. Let her own breasts intoxicate you at all times. With her love may you be in an ecstasy constantly. 20 So why should you, my son, be in an ecstasy with a strange woman or embrace the bosom of a foreign woman?

Are there hints, allegations and things left unsaid presented here? As it relates to oral stimulation, I can surely read between the lines in scripture. As regards all other extra curricular activities, I say if it suits both you and your partner, then who's to judge what is acceptable to do within the confines of one's own bedroom. I'll be judge and I'll answer to God and not man how we choose to express ourselves in the bedroom.

Some of the most alledged of forbidden sex acts, in the eyes of reasonably ordinary people, can appear twisted to the puritanical fanatics who have been raised to view copulation as something bad and evil to begin with. Those who do not allow another persons conscience into thier bedroom will have a better sex life.

• free2beme
    free2beme

A lot of sex therapist will often recommend that you stretch beyond your boundaries to keep sex interesting and exciting. Although, a lot of it is about trust and Witnesses even lack that in a marriage. As example, a man I knew in the faith, suggested to his wife that she perform oral sex on him. She was so offended that she went to her father an elder to tell him. A back room meeting was held and the man was treated like a sex pervert who had a mind of fornication. He agreed to being wrong and not even a year later, his wife divorced him and ended up alone and as far as I know is single to this day. The man ended up cheating on her and when I talked to him about it, he said he started cheating on his wife the night after he met with the elders and never had sex with his wife again. You know, every relationship has to be about trust and communication. If I asked my spouse to do something and they did not want to, I know it would never go beyond us, and that is why our marriage works sexually. Although, we do not act like Witnesses in that department anymore.

• IronGland
    IronGland
    he said he started cheating on his wife the night after he met with the elders

True playa.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

so anyways... sex in all forms is the devil... NO SEX!!!!!!! ha ha, yeah right, all sex is good.. ALL SEX!!!

the infamous one

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Question: Is sex dirty?

Answer: Yeah, if it's done right.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Does "missionary" style mean you go where the need is greatest?

Been there, do that!

carmel

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Free2Berne

No, I never accepted the WTBTS as anything or anyone that had any right to dictate my sexual behavior. I ignored them and freely made love with three JW gals, though unfortunately none of it was kinky. After my involvement with WTBTS ignored them even more thoroughly.

The sexual bans and blood bans struck me as ludicrous even when I was a JW.

Nate

• nilfun
    nilfun
    I remember an elder once saying that the only sex acceptable to God was vaginal, missionary position. He even mentioned that having sex with the lights on, with the nakedness causing inappropriate thoughts, beyond the making of another human life, was borderline fornication.

Wow. I'm guessing nobody ever "intoxicated" him with their breasts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit