Forbidden sex, we were told it was evil, do we think it's wrong now?

by free2beme 35 Replies latest members adult

• young hearts, be free..
    young hearts, be free..

HOLY SHIT !! I had no idea that some viewed "missionary" as the only acceptable position!!! I knew that anything other than vaginal was "unnaceptable"....but positions!!?? I don't even want to imagine what my sex life would have been like had I married that lovely, wholesome girl and continued serving The Elders...oops, Jehovah. I could never see a problem with oral sex either, I really couldn't see the what the big issue was with it........ Maybe it's just cranky 80 y/o Elders who never got head in the 50's.......

So IMO, no. I view nothing involving sex between consenting adults as "forbidden" or "wrong".

I'd be up shit creek now with the old geezers if they came to see if I want to return to Jehovah before Armageddon strikes - like a thief in the night don't forget

• desbah
    desbah

Hey free2beme,

I noticed you have started some interesting sex threads....are you doing some type of research?

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

I honestly thought all dubs thought the oral sex thing was pathetic, there is no scriptural basis for not doing it! And it's obviously as natural as kissing. Until we went away with another couple who had been married 14 years and never once done it.. I think our shock said it all, and soon after they started experimenting, much to their mutual delight, until she started to feel guilty and stopped.. Arrggggggghhhh. I think it's a position (excuse the pun!) the GB took in the 70s and now just dont mention it and hope it goes away because it's so clearly ridiculous and not bible based. There are some real heart tearing accounts in 'Crisis of Conscience' about people who admitted to doing it and were disfellowshipped, or couples that were disabled and it was the only way they could, so they were struggling to stop! I honestly believed all couples did it, I feel so sorry for those that are trying to be faithful by allowing men to dictate what they should and shouldn't do in their own relationship.

Poppy x

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I never, ever heard jws weren't supposed to do different positions. Well, with one exception. I think my teacher didn't know what doggie style was. She assumed it meant anal sex and so she said not to do it because you'd be imitating homosexuals.

No, I never heard from the platform that you couldn't change positions or use your hands. I did hear about the oral sex thing and the anal sex thing. My second husband was a born in dub and he never even approached the matter in discussion even.

All the sisters I knew, including me, who got married were given lingerie showers. At mine they had a cake made with a lady in a see through shorty nighty. You could see the nipples and all. I saw one sister receive a teddy that was made of just strings, kind of along the lines of thong and g-string attached to two little triangles.

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

I remember being sent away from the supper table to my room one evening for being a smarty. After I left, my dad was telling my mom about this awful new fad, oral sex! GASP! He said it was a horrible, unimaginable thing to ask your wife to do! He went into details, describing it, and she was properly horrified. He, obviously, was getting really into talking about it. He said it was wrong, because the Society said homosexuals did it. The Society sure seemed to know a lot about what homosexuals did in bed.... wonder how??

• delilah
    delilah
    As far as I'm concerned, the society has always spent far too much time worrying, and counselling the flock, on what was happening, or NOT going to be happening, in their bedrooms. I, for one, have never given their idiotic counsel another thought. What goes on in my bedroom, is between my man and I, and Certainly, not a group of sex-starved old men in headquarters.
  • FairMind
    FairMind

I’d rather have sex than talk about it, so I guess I’m against Oral Sex. Seriously though, my present wife (a lifetime JW) told me on our wedding night that she would do anything I wanted and that the elders had no business in our business. I believe many JWs feel exactly the same way she does.

• Dune
    Dune

Glad i wasnt around during the seventies. So i grow up in this religion, pass off Sex for like 23 years. Then when i finally get the chance, i have to do it ONE way? Hell no.

It kind of reminds me of my brother's anger when at the age of 14 he found out that during the thousand year reign we STILL could be destroyed, he was like "So we work all these years and you make one mistake in the paradise and you'd be out like that"?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Free2---Sounds to me like you are wanting permission to have "forbidden sex"!!! I have inquired of the SEX GODS and presented your case before them....They said for you to go ahead and endulge, but you need to send them a gift/payment (through me of course!). This will ensure that your sex life will be varied and make you a happy man!

Swalker (Talks with SEX GODS often)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I remember an elder once saying that the only sex acceptable to God was vaginal, missionary position.

Oh? Is he speaking from experience? Did God reject his advances?

I like a little variation. Missionary position all the time is like eating pizza all the time. Eventually it gets a little boring.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit