WTBTS RACKET in ARMENIA $72 Mil Gold market?

by DannyHaszard 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Watchtower Racket in Armenia? FROM SECTARIANISM TO COLORED REVOLUTION – ONE STEP
    A1plus, Armenia - 33 minutes ago
    ... According to Amaryan, the number Jehovah Witnesses doubled in Armenia. The organization allots $72 million annually for missions. ...

| 17:05:13 | 06-12-2005 | Social |

FROM SECTARIANISM TO COLORED REVOLUTION – ONE STEP

An underground organization the branch of which took part in the “orange” revolution in Ukraine is functioning in Armenia at present. It is remarkable that the organization is a religious or to be more precise a sectarian one.{BR} According to the Director of the center for rehabilitation and assistance Alexander Amaryan the organization was founded in Nigeria and belongs to charismats. In Ukraine this organization led into streets 50 thousand people and then head of the Ukrainian branch was appointed Yuschenko’s advisor. After the “orange” revolution one of the organization heads arrived in Armenia. “No one tried to find out why he came here,” Alexander Amaryan said. The center employees are studying the activities of all the sects that can threaten Armenia’s security. There is hearsay that the Armenian branch of the sect is headed by some Aram Asatryan. Today the interaction of sectarianism and “colored” revolutions was discussed in Zerkalo club. Both problems are connected financing, since it is known that many sects are functioning as foundations and philanthropic organizations. Representative of the Armenian Apostolic Church Ghevond Mayilyan considers that during the soviet period the Church received a serious blow and now it does not possess enough means to struggle against sects. According to Amaryan, the number Jehovah Witnesses doubled in Armenia. The organization allots $72 million annually for missions. Amaryan said that to date various business fields belong to various sects. Thus the gold and brilliant market belongs to Jehovah Witnesses, the construction and hotel business is controlled by Mormons while Evangelists are engaged in meat production. Alexander Amaryan also informed that presently over 100 thousand people are sectarians, while 300-350 thousand are the parishioners not of the Armenian Apostolic Church but of its branches. Thus the flock of the AAC makes 60%.

The only comment Danny Haszard has at this moment is that the statement about Mormons in the Hotel business [Marriott Hotel chain] is correct as i have worked for them in Boston. So if they are correct about the Mormons it leads to affirmation about the JW's into "gold" as also being true?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Could well be Danny

Wouldnt be surprised if they backed the invasion of Iraq to get into oil!

• TopHat
    TopHat
    ... According to Amaryan, the number Jehovah Witnesses doubled in Armenia. The organization allots $72 million annually for missions. ...

Danny, What does this mean....$72 million for missions....what missions?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Danny, What does this mean....$72 million for missions....what missions?

And.....which "organization" is doing the funding? The WTS? Or another.....

I sometimes have difficulty understanding the printed media when they aren't specific on nouns used.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

...Amaryan said that to date various business fields belong to various sects; thus the gold and brilliant market belongs to Jehovah Witnesses, the construction and hotel business is controlled by Mormons while Evangelists are engaged in meat production.

I have to wonder if they aren't going a bit too far. If your candlestick maker is Catholic, does that mean that Catholics run the home illumination industry?

I don't think so.

On the other hand, anyone familiar with Watchtower history knows that the WTBTS is very fond of using dummy businesses to pursue their own corporate "fund raising" goals. If more than one "prominent" JW is engaged in the control of the Armenian gold market, then they may be on the trail of something.

• mustang
    mustang

Interesting... But, there is "insuffcient data" and the writing is incoherent.

Is there any background info? Such as, what is an "orange revolution"? For that matter what is a "colored revolution"? What is a "brilliant market"? Do these people talk in some sort of code? If so, why?

Mustang

• sf
    sf

since it is known that many sects are functioning as foundations and philanthropic organizations.

{ slaps knee silly } No...really? Now why can't the U.S. figure this out about the WTBTS?

sKally

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

The $72 million dollars comes from the yearbook, and the annual report in the Watchtower. Every year, they mention the amount of money that is spent on missionary work - which I assume includes COs, DOs, special pioneers, and missionaries. This is not new information. It has been listed for many years. It is also not a big deal, it is just a fraction of the total organization size.

As for the rest of the article, it sounds a little misguided to me.

• sf
    sf

Just a lil' something I found, to set upon the table to nibble on:

[PDF] G - 1 THE LOOTED ASSETS CLASS I. INTRODUCTION The Looted Assets ...

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
    Watch Tower Information”), Part II: An Overview of the Nazi Persecution of ... These companies, in one form or another, appeared in the gold market. ...
    www.nyed.uscourts.gov/pub/rulings/cv/1996/667236.pdf - Similar pages

[cached HTML page]:

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:COFy138aONsJ:www.nyed.uscourts.gov/pub/rulings/cv/1996/667236.pdf+gold+market+Watchtower&hl=en

• sf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit