Ridiculous "Revelation Climax" Book interpretations

by Black Man 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Home video Real Video clip on the street with a JW I confronted a beligerent JW on the Climax being 95% lies

It is 95% lies it has to be because zero hour for everything is the bogus 1914 'pivotal year'.They had the gall to revise their blasphemy

• Black Man
    Black Man

Buster said:

"The lunacy in the Climax book is important. ; For one, it is a contiuation of the drivel they had been teaching for most of the 20th century. ; Some here will remember that going through the Babylon, published in '63, ;book ;during the '70's. ; It teaches the same crap. ; ;But that religion has always claimed it had ;all ; the answers, so they have to ;have answers for that LSD trip called Revelation. ;"

So true...............

"It is important because of the content of those conventions that are the prophesied trumpet blasts. ; Each of those conventions had a key message. ; Most (all?) of those key messages are replaced by new light. ; Those key messages were wrong. ; Those key messages were false prophecy."

The proverbial nail on the head. Powerful point, my friend. Powerful point......

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Ok, so is there anybody who studied this book and didn't think it was total crap?

When was the last time they studied this book?

CYP

• Black Man
    Black Man

this goes up..................

• greendawn
    greendawn

Rutherford was a nut job but being an alcoholic and also a channel of angelic knowledge (spiritistic medium) it is not surprising that he came up with all those weird interpretations which more than anything else show how cultic this organisation is. Surely the coming of this wavering cult was predicted in Revelation and even many details of its activities. Let no one doubt its validity as the true religion at the end of times.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I think all your responses are anti-typical

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Having fun black man?

• Mary
    Mary

re chap.21 pp. 134-136 Jehovah’s Plagues on Christendom ***

a Burning Mountain

"And the second angel blew his trumpet. And something like a great mountain burning with fire was hurled into the sea. And a third of the sea became blood; and a third of the creatures that are in the sea which have souls died, and a third of the boats were wrecked. What does this frightful scene picture?

A great mountainlike mass burning with fire is hurled into this "sea." In the Bible, mountains very often symbolize governments. For example, God’s Kingdom is portrayed as a mountain. (Daniel 2:35, 44) Ruinous Babylon became a "burnt-out mountain." (Jeremiah 51:25) But the mountainous mass that John sees is still burning. Its being hurled into the sea well represents how, during and after the first world war, the question of government became a burning issue among mankind, especially in the lands of Christendom.

This has got to be one of THE stupidest parts of the whole book.

• compound complex
    compound complex

This book is an affront to god-fearing people everywhere! Anyone, for that matter. When I see it at my JW's homes, I wish only to burn it. Other than that, I am a quiet and gentle man.

Please see the following thread on this execrable book's artwork:

"Revelation Climax, Page 52, Kindly Respond"

www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/125078/1.ashx

CoCo

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

This thread has reminded me why I don't have any particular passion to rescue the average JW stranger from their delusions: they read this crappy book, and at the same time that they tell themselves that they don't think they really understand "the deeper things" they also tell themselves that one letter that a man in prison wrote 2000 years ago was a complex code about a bunch of conventions and bail hearings. Each of them wants to "understand it", by which they mean, remember every little thing that's written in there in case they have to regurgitate it at the door one day, but none of them do, and deep inside they know that's because if they looked into how absurd it is, they would have to leave. It's gutless and pathetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit