My Accomplishments As A JW Of Which I'm Proud

by Nate Merit 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

LMAO Enigma One!

Well, look what all that moral rectitude did for you! Muscles on muscles.

My wife says you're hot. Hmm.

Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Defd

DefD: Nate I do not consider them ACCOMPLISHMENTS, but only as failures. Maybe that is why you are NOT a JW. A big part of being a disciple of Jesus and a worshiper of Jehovah is to PREACH, TEACH and MAKE disciples. If you, as you say, didnt even come close, than that is a failure not an accomplishment. It reminds me of the individual who BURIED his coin. It was taken away from him.

Kiss my ass you wanker! LMAO. I failed as a JW, you half wit. I was only 19 when I was DFed you bozo. That was 33 years ago. Hell, I was a highly successful pentecostal Baptist minister, as well as a trucker, a carpet installer, a roofer, sheetrock hanger, furntiture repairman, and a load of other skills you sure don't have. You failure. Gawd what a jealous little twinkie you are.

I even formed a highly succesful Buddist sect with two other priests. Hongaku Jodo. Google it doofus. Before I retired with heart disease I was a home health aide and a Buddhist priest, secretary on the board of directors of Hongaku Jodo. I helped lay out the seminary program and draft our Constitution. So much to do to build a successful service oriented sect.

As a Baptist minister I started several churches in Michigan, and Streetlight Ministries in the Detroit area. Before that I had been in a Gospel band, Wings of Joy. I must've brought several thousand people to Christ over the years.

Now I'm a moderately successful author. Plus, I have the most wonderful wife anyone has ever been blessed with. You will NEVER have a smany skills and accomplish as much as I have you loser.

Hey, I gotta blow my horn when moles like you crawl out from their burrows at nip at my ankles.

You can go back to hell now.

Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Annie Sunspot!

"Hi Nate.... I only just happened to see your reply....and thank you. It's funny how things work out though, the past five years I have (gasp) celebrated Christmas and I still have people say I'm like a little kid when I wander through the displays in the stores. I am (most of the time) beyond the "how I missed that because I was so stupid" phase, to the "wow! Isn't this beautiful-cute-funny etc" phase."

Thats marevlous Annie! And you're welcome. I like Christmas a lot too. We have a neighborhood here where everyone tries to outdo the others with lights. Its looked even better than the Disney Light Parade. I'm so very pleased you enjoy Christmas now.

"Right now I have "gingerbread" men in the oven....(can't eat'em though) ones for decoration for trees, packages, wreaths, and table arrangements (I still hate the word "arrangement" LOL). The dough is made with craft glue, and will be decorated with faces and such when they are done....but they still smell like ginger and cinnamon! "

LOL on "arrangement." A totally overworked WTBTS phrase. I love gingerbread men. My Grandma, whom I worshipped, made them for me as special treats. I still love them.

"I spent a good part of the summer picking up pine cones on my son's property (we have an acre here---and not one cone-bearing tree on the lot!) I have made wreaths for everyone, using these pinecones that I sprayed with glitter and (fake) snow.....I feel like a little kid in kindergarten making her first art project to bring home to Mom."

Reading your words I can feel again what it was like to enjoy normalcy and simple seasonal delights that the dried up old coots at the WTBTS tried to rob us of. Good for you Annie!

"I've been busy for three weeks doing this, and other crafts that cost pennies to make but everyone seems to enjoy receiving. One size fits all too! Even finally ( because of the bad snowstorms the past few days) getting out to pick out Christmas cards to send...I hopped (picure doing THAT on a cane) from one aisle to another and one box to another and had a terrible time choosing just the right ones!!! They seem to get better every year! "

I like to buy cards and send them out with a customized message for everyone. This year we made onour Christmass cards. (Spelling intentional) I'm sorry you have to use a cane.

"I feel so sorry for the those who are robbed of this joy of this wonderous season, the giving, the love, the whole great feeling that surrounds us everywhere we go! It seems a tragedy being convinced that trudging uninvited from door-to-door hoping to catch just one person at home and willing to talk to them---is the only joy in their burdened and unchristian ratrace of an existence. "

Man, I honestly had not thought of how it would feel for the JW;s. I was an insensitive lout as a teen and enjoyed debating and being right.

"Had I NOT been wooed and seduced into the WTS for all that time---I doubt that I would have this same enthusiasm at my age....either that or I am just a big kid after all...(grin)...I really LOVE doing this stuff!"

Bless you heart Annie. I feel that way too. Christmass and Halloween are my favs.

"We all get "tired" at this time of year....but its a "good" and "satisfied" tired. I know that I haven't spent the entire day knocking on doors in this bitter sub-freezing cold and blowing snow, only to fill in a time report of maybe one "possible" RV and a whole page of Not-at-Homes at the end of my day"

Gawd I had forgotten about the drudgery of the paperwork! How AWFUL that was. Yes, we are very fortunate to be 'normal' and have some enjoyment.

"I will be spending today making things that will bring those in my life (and ME)----joy and a smile."

Amen. Joy to the world, the Lord is come! Let Earth receive her King!

hugs,

Annie

Hus back,
    Nathan

• defd
    defd

I was a highly successful pentecostal Baptist minister,

Kiss my ass you wanker you half witI gotta blow my horn when moles like you crawl out from their burrows at nip at my ankles.You will NEVER have a smany skills and accomplish as much as I have you loser.

I can only imagine how the people turned out when you were a Baptist minister. You say you started several churches in Michigan, and Streetlight Ministries in the Detroit area Before that I had been in a Gospel band, Wings of Joy I must've brought several thousand people to Christ over the years. No wonder the world is in the shape it is in. Religion is the blame for many of the terrible things that go on everyday. People who call them selves Christian. Maybe alot of those individuals YOU yourself taught. You have NOTHING to boast about and I feel sorry for you and all those who listen to you. Oh by the way we ALL go to hell when we die. Didnt you learn anything while you were a Witness! You can go back to hell now. Great Christian speech. Is that how you teach your members how to talk? Jesus would be proud huh! It seems that whilee you were leading all those thousands of people to Christ you got lost on the way there!

Def D

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

defd, if that wasnt you attacking me, you have my most sincere apologies! I'm sorry.

I have had so many people attack me here thats its a bit overwhelming. No matter what I post, certain ugly types crawl out of the woodwork and spew their venom. I'm sorry I took you to be one of them. I give what I get. People are nice to me, I fall over myself being nice to them in return. If they aren't I kick them in the chops. Lifes too short and I'm here for fun, nit to be some nasty bugs object of wrath

As for what I was like as a minister, I was generally a Victorian do-gooder who wouldnt say "shit."

I'm not even slightly religious now, but have my own private personal spiritual path. Aint nobodys business but my own.

Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

I go out of my way to show them friendship, respect, courtesy. Anyone who responds to one of my posts gets a reply. Everyone who takes the time to reply is important to me.

• defd
    defd

Its all good. Thanks for the nice reply.

Def D

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    Oh by the way we ALL go to hell when we die. Didnt you learn anything while you were a Witness

I thought JW's didn't believe in a Hell

Evanescence

• defd
    defd

evan

We believe in the BIBLE hell. Not what Most of the Religions today teach it is.

D.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Defd, what is your interpretation on Hell then?

Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit