Hot sisters (or brothers) in your cong...

by blakky 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

Wow, anewme, I found that post to be incredibly denigrating to women. Women, especially pretty ones, are incapable of loyalty and faithfulness, especially ones in the "world?" Do you really know why she left her JW husband? Was it really just to be with another (richer) man? Why did you leave your JW husband? Should we assume that it was because YOU are incapable of faithfulness? Are you projecting?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Its funny, because there was this elders wife who was very cool with the young folks in my cong. She was tanned, with beautiful black hair and extremely HOT, and I did anything I could to hang out with her. If only she knew my dirty thoughts....hehehe

Trust me, she knew. That is only reason why an older hottie would hang out with younger males... she gets off on the thought of the young guys wanting her... it is a form of self flattery and compensation for her being afraid of getting old and undesirable.

• Odrade
    Odrade

AAAAGGHH! The only reason... ???
    Never mind.

• daystar
    daystar

Oh man... There were many beautiful sisters. But there were three that really caught my eye. Two were in my cong. and one in a different one in the local area.

One in my cong. was in her mid-late twenties (??) and I was in my mid-teens, so no chance there. She was a dancer, so had phenomenal legs. And she was single. ALL the single brothers her age fell over themselves for her. So did us young-uns. She knew she was the hottest thing around and flaunted it, but not so much to be counselled.

The other in my cong. was only a few years older than I was and was an elder's daughter. She was stunning as well, but was more reserved. I was always stumped between the two in my little inner dialogs about which one I'd rather catch. The older had a bit of a bad-girl aura to her, the other was more pristine.

The one in the other cong., though, was the one I really had a very, very serious crush on. She had a china-doll look about her, long, blonde, wavy hair, beautiful blue eyes, alabaster skin. She was in all ways perfect to me. Her composure was always very kindly, friendly, but also not too prudish. After I left, I heard she married a second generation 'brother' who ended up being a real partier and they ended up in divorce after he cheated on her. If only I hadn't been so shy back then...

Ah, the paths not taken.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

At the last hall my husband and I went to there were an inordinate amount of frighteningly ugly people.

I swear one of the MS was a transvestite. The man had breasts and you could see his nipples through his shirts....bleck! They looked like women's breasts.

There was one sister that had a beard and wirey hairs growing out of her mole on her nose.

We also had another MS who had massive birthmarks all over his face.

Then there were the PO's who thought that pompadours were still in style.....

I always felt sorry for the people who got the knock from those people!

WG - of the I know its mean to make fun of ugly people class...

• daystar
    daystar

wg

there were an inordinate amount of frighteningly ugly people.

Oh, one of those congregations... hmm... It makes me sad to think of someone considered to be "frighteningly" ugly.

Though I've got a JW cousin, bless his heart, who had that stringy, greasy sort of hair, plastered down to the head, with big flakes of dandruff all over his head and on his shoulders. And I mean big dandruff, like as big as my thumbnail.

Strange now that I think about it, that while my congregation was primarily average to hot, others were rather, less so. I wonder how that might come to be?

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Not unless you consider facial hair on women as a turn on. Why is it that "sisters" can have facial hair and it's acceptable? I never really though about that until now.

• greendawn
    greendawn

There were quite a few, six or seven pretty JW girls they dressed elegantly but modestly, however as personalities they were uninteresting cabbages.

• atypical
    atypical

Hey - what's wrong with the pompadour? Rockabilly rules, daddy-o!!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Not too many in the congs I went to, but there were always some smokin' hot hotties at the conventions.

I do remember an occasion where a lady nobody knew slipped into a Thursday night meeting. She sat in the back, and I guess one of the elders talked with her after the meeting and she said she was in town on business. She was as pretty a woman as I've ever seen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit