Bullying/Harrasement-Please advise

by doodle-v 32 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Did I miss something here? Have you gone to the parents, as parents yourselves, yet? If not, why not?

sKally

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    Did I miss something here? Have you gone to the parents, as parents yourselves, yet? If not, why not?

Hi SF, It's only been four days since we found out and notified the branch office who then made an effort to talk to the parents. We just found out the parents are unresponsive and just shrugged it off, so the admin is will be taking disciplinary action against the two girls (not sure yet what the exact details are) We wanted to give the branch office a chance to intervene and approach the parents before we confronted the parents ourselves.

-Doodle-V

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

((((((DoodleV & daughter)))))) One summer, I taught classes at a summer camp at the Y. Needless to say, we had a LOT of kids with nasty " 'tudes." Would anyone do anything about the bullies and disrupters and ruiners of fun for everyone else? Not if talking to the kids and their parents didn't work. The bottom line was all about money. The Y gets more money from several bullies paying fees than from one mistreated nice kid. Of course, if more than one kid were being picked on to the point of not wanting to be there anymore, then they might sit up and take action.

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit