It's snowing in Seattle!!

by Mulan 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Very unusual for December 1, but it is really coming down. I have to pick up my granddaughter after school at 3 and it's almost noon now. I hope it doesn't stick much.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

it's snowing here too but it's nothing unusual

• Princess
    Princess

The world stops moving in Seattle when it snows. One inch on the ground and traffic is a mess for hours.

I already told Mulan she can pick up Zoe early if it gets ugly. I'll still have to make my way home from the mall in it.

Sure is pretty! REALLY coming down now though.

• codeblue
    codeblue

lol...Mulan and Princess......it's snowing here too! The snowflakes are insanely large!!!

I told NOdenial: it's gonna be a long winter...

Codeblue

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Oh, oh, oh, I love snow sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

DY

• Buster
    Buster

Few things I have seen rival the insanity one sees when it snows in western Washington.

When snow starts, or I hear it may start, I get my butt home. I can drive in snow. But I can't drive with these people driving in snow.

I'm glad it hasn't snowed in Vancouver/Portland for a couple years.

• JeffT
    JeffT

We're getting it in Kirkland, too. Just barely starting to stick, but nice big flakes coming down. I have the advantage of not needing to go anywhere.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Yeah I think I'm heading home early today. Washingtonians drive insane when it snows. Especially those who own suv's and large trucks. eek!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Oh, oh, oh, I love snow sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

DY

Would somebody please slap some sense into that big yellow cat..................... Snowing here too. About an inch is expected is all. Nothing for our neck of the woods here. Winter is here. Damn! DY - wanna trade houses for the winter? That way you can enjoy the snow, and I can enjoy the golf courses in FLA? Jeff

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    The world stops moving in Seattle when it snows.

lol... so true...

People leave early from work so traffic is horrible way earlier. I think the local news also capitalizes on the hysteria. "OMG!! A blizzard is coming! There's two inches of snow on the ground! Close the schools! Run to the grocery store and stock up on junk food in case you get snowed in!"

-Doodle-V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit