Anyone here know much about Cat Psychology ??

by bull01lay 42 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

I cant stand the KITTY LITTER BOX. That is the nasty thing. Scooping up cat poop ands pee. No more cats for me.

D.

• under74
    under74

this thread wasn't about whether you liked cats or litter boxes.

• defd
    defd

this thread wasn't about whether you liked cats or litter boxes.

Theres that meaness I was talking about! Lighten up would ya?

D.

• under74
    under74

no

• defd
    defd

under what is the problem? How old are you anyway? If you do not like me, which is obvious then just leave me alone and Ignore me. Is that so hard to do? You are such a mean person I feel bad for you.

D.

• under74
    under74

stop posting on other people's threads about your problems and use the pm system. You're taking up time and space with personal matters not having to do with the subjects of the threads you post to.

• defd
    defd

cats are weird. My mom took a tiny kitten in when I was 15. She wouldn't make a sound and didn't want to be touched. 16 years later the cat won't shut the hell up and constantly wants attention. A little while ago it looked like the cat was going to die (and was hiding in my mom's basement the whole time) but it turned out with medicine she has a while left. She's now a pain in the ass again when I'm at my mom's because she wants to be sitting on you and petted even though I'm allergic and not really a pet person. But she's elderly so I guess that's good. And your post to this topic pertained? How was mine any different from yours? D.

• under74
    under74

use the PM SYSTEM IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME....not another person's thread.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

I remember when I first got my cat, she was very shy and afraid, your pet just needs to get used to both you and its surroundings, for the first couple of months i'd keep the cat indoors so it won't run away or get lost...

With my cat we just left food out for her, she'd only come out of hiding however when we are not in the room, I wouldn't force the kitten in anyway light picking it up of force patting it, just take it slowly, it won't be long before you have a nice fluffy pal

Remember to also train the kitten to get used to the "food call" weather it be a bell you ring or banging the spoon on the can of cat food, that generally helps.

Evanescence

• rebel8
    rebel8

I've had success by just lying on the floor nearby and talking softly to the cat, extending my hand toward him. They feel less threatened when you are lying at their level. Eventually, with a lot of patience, he will probably come over and sniff your hand. Once I had a cat that was so scared, I actually slept on the floor near him for a few days until he finally realized I was not a threat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit