WT,DEC 1 2005,PP22-23;IS THIS AN INACCURATE STATEMENT?

by badboy 147 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH
    It's really good that you quit associating with JWs, because they deserve better.

Don't you worry your pretty little head, Schizo. They're gonna get what they deserve.

Lisa

• LDH
    LDH
  • Schizm
    Schizm
    Don't you worry your pretty little head, Schizo. They're gonna get what they deserve.

Lisa

Whatcha gonna do, burn a Kingdom Hall down?

• LDH
    LDH
    burn a Kingdom Hall down?

Schizm,

If I thought that burning a single KingDUMB Hall would render the JW powerless worldwide, I would do it and take credit front and center. And do time for arson happily.

The reality is, *I* don't have to do anything.....I am going to "stand still and see the salvation of Jehovah." LOL

Intelligent people call this "karma."

• gumby
  • Schizm
    Schizm

Saw him in some sort of a news report on TV just a couple of days ago. He's in sad shape, physically. Thing is that no matter how famous your are, or how much money you have, it's not long before you become worm food.

Here's one of the several properties J.C. had the money to lay his hands on as a result of his fame. It's up for sale in case you might like to buy it. It's been reduced to $2.5 million. Take a tour of it by clicking here: http://et.tv.yahoo.com/music/13247/

Of course he's up yonder in heaven now ... according to what I hear them saying. Hmmm ... I jist dun't know 'bout having gobs of money but being short on knowledge.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Hey Lisa, why did you delete your post # 5612 up above? Did you say something there that would get you into trouble? Just suspicious curious, that's all.

• gumby
    gumby
    I jist dun't know 'bout having gobs of money but being short on knowledge.

Johnny Cash was short on knowledge? I knew he could never sing worth a crap, but I never knew he was a dummy He can't go to heaven anyway cuz he sang about killin some guy in Reno.

So Shizmeister....you say you have sleeping problems? My wife also. She has to take meds to sleep. Me....I smoke one of them funny kinda smokes and it makes it reeeeeal nice fer sleepin! next time I'm up at 4 am...which is normal lately....I'll razz yer arse some more.

Gumby

• Schizm
    Schizm
    I'll razz yer arse some more.

Okay, Henery.

• LDH
    LDH

It's simply called a duplicate post, Schizo. Press the enter button once, and presto, your post appears twice.

You have been hanging with the JWs too long, suspicious of everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit