WT,DEC 1 2005,PP22-23;IS THIS AN INACCURATE STATEMENT?

by badboy 147 Replies latest jw friends

• Schizm
    Schizm

And THAT is all you have to say, jgnat?

You've reminded me that the burden of proof is upon me. Then I supply you with the historical proof you demand, and you simply ignore it.

You're undoubtedly one of the best when it comes to ignoring another person's points.

Of course you ignore the things I've said up above because you know you can't win.

• gumby
    gumby

Notice a Catholic word study quote that RECOGNIZES a local area is defined by a Kings rulership.

Even the damn Catholics are smarted than Schizm!

37 Then Pilate then said to HIM, "Are YOU not then a king?" JESUS answered, "You say I am a king. I have been born into this (world) and I have come into this world that I might testify to the truth. All belonging to the truth hear My voice."

18:36 "But now my kingdom is not from here" The word "here" referred to the material world.

18:37 "All belonging to the truth hear MY voice." is literally "All being from the truth hear MY sound."

What does it mean to be a king? Is it the old model of absolute power? Or is it Christ's leadership of service? These questions are the essence of Pilate's and Jesus' dialogue.

As Roman governor of Judea, Pilate was judge and jury in capital cases. His question was direct: "Do you claim to be king of the area I govern in the name of Caesar?" An affirmative answer would have sealed the fate of Jesus, since he would be branded as a political revolutionary."{end of quote}

Gumby

• Schizm
    Schizm

You can't be that old Schizm.....old bastards can't get up till about 10 or so. I figure by your speech and knowledge your 30- 40 something....more like 30 something, wear your pants up real snug clear to your belly button and you have camel toes, you have buck teeth and wear real black horned rim thick glasses and you try and grow a go-tee but you can't and have about 8 hairs on your unshaved chin. Am I close?

Gumby

Sometimes I sleep 'till 2:00 p.m. I have an illness that interferes with my sleep pattern. Sometimes I don't go to bed until after the sun comes up. Like last night, for example, I just now about ready to go to bed. The time here is shortly after 9:00 a.m.

I wear Wrangler jeans almost all of the time, a military belt, a tee-shirt, and a ball cap when I'm outdoors.

I've always had beautiful teeth.

No go-tee, but I did sport a beard a few years back. More trouble that what it was worth so I shaved it off.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Even the damn Catholics are smarted than Schizm!

You remind me so much of the little fellow pointing his finger at the big guy with his chin resting in the palm of his hand.

Have a good day, Henery Hawk ... er, I mean Gummy.

P.S. ------------

Here's another pic of you doing sumpin' silly.

• M.J.
    M.J.

"Sennacherib, king of the world, king of Assyria, sat upon a throne and passed in review the booty taken from Lachish."

Just proof that they considered the area/peoples around mesopotamia "the world". Is this statement proof they ruled China? Show me some evidence they ruled beyond the documented borders of their kingdoms.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Precisely. It proves nothing that Sennecharib, Leonardo DiCaprio, and James Cameron all declared themselves Kings of the World. Did the Chinese or the Aztecs also?

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Is this statement proof they ruled China? Show me some evidence Show me some evidence....

Okie dokie!

"Sennacherib, king of the world, king of Assyria, sat upon a throne and passed in review the booty taken from Lachish."

jnat. Want to? M.J.!!!

• M.J.
    M.J.

I'm so sorry you can't keep this civil or even mature. I no longer feel the need to continue. Thanks for the dialogue.

• LDH
    LDH

LOL,

"History of the world according to Schizo"

6,000 years ago --- two people were placed in a paradise then got kicked out.

5,000 years ago--- a flood OVER THE WHOLE EARTH which killed everyone but 8 people

4,000 years ago -- stuff happened but only in the Middle East and what is now Eastern Europe

2, 005 years ago -- Jesus gets popped. Then everything happened real fast. A lot of people got in boats

to travel the world to colonize it. But only if the Romans said they could.

Lisa

Knows a simpleton when she reads one, Class

• Schizm
    Schizm

I'm so sorry you can't keep this civil or even mature. I no longer feel the need to continue. Thanks for the dialogue. -- M.J.

Oh you poor little mistreated thing you. Stop lying. You weren't seriously interested in this subject for the get go.

Lisa

Knows a simpleton when she reads one, Class

It's really good that you quit associating with JWs, because they deserve better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit