IT IS.....................

by defd 42 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

ellie

I would if I could but it is 5:30am here.I have been up since 7:30am yesterday. Goodnight and talk at ya to marrow.

D.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Ahh well, never mind, night night, sleep tight, watch the bed bugs don't bite

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I'm here but being told to get off the computer, put out the rubbish etc, marriage is a joy. It's 10:30pm, and defd you say it is 2:30am, I can't work these time zones out. It seems there are only about 5 Aussies that post on week nights.

• Ellie
    Ellie

The trick is to get up an hour early jwfacts, do all of your jobs and then you are free to waste the day at the computer.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    It seems there are only about 5 Aussies that post on week nights.

.....................and I'm one of them!

Owyergoin people!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Going great, though I think those talks are right, spending time on the internet takes away time from bible study.

• Ellie
    Ellie

yeah and you don't want to end up like defd do you, making up daft excuses to get out of study just to hide his internet addiction do you

• JH
    JH

GM is really sick....

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It is pretty funny to see DefD talking to himself, I think he is just trying to get his number of posts up, is there some kind of frequent flier award system. Maybe he doesn't want to be called a Jedi Master, there is a kind of evil ring to it.

Grave yard shifts are pretty tough. I did night watch for a couple of months, and if you drift into sleep at around 4am it is shocking trying to wake up again.

• defd
    defd

just to hide his internet addiction do you

Whos addicted? Not me. I can quit anytime I want *nervously biting his nails*

D.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit