IT IS.....................

by defd 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Ellie
    Ellie

LMAO

• defd
    defd
    It's a rather boring and lengthy analysis of a media piece in terms of race, class, sexuality, ability, gender analysis, domination, privilege, oppression, hegemonic relationships, audience reception, political and economic analysis as well as textual analysis. Ho hum mouthful, that's from the official sheet.

I'LL pass. Just did one of those last week.

D.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

How'd that go for ya defd? Ellie...I feel the empathy all the way from here rofl.

• defd
    defd

How'd that go for ya defd?

I was play'n. Yall shouldnt take me too seriously tonight. I am beyond tired.

D.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Defd, couldn't you keep yourself occupied by preparing the watchtower or something?

• defd
    defd

I do that on Saturdays.

D.

• Ellie
    Ellie

You can never be too prepared Defd. you should know that, there are plenty of books and magazines articles you could be studying, to keep yourself spiritually strong.

• defd
    defd

I have read them all sis, believe me. I am too tired and dilerious too read anyway.

D.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Tapes then, you can never be too tired to listen to one of the society's wonderful tapes

• defd
    defd

Your right. I actually do like the dramas on cd. My favorite one is " Doing what is right in Jehovahs eyes" based off of the book of Kings concerning Josia.

D.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit