IT IS.....................

by defd 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

oh lol a defd talking to himself thread

I wonder what the mods would think of this

Defd, try contemplative prayer, what you do is sit there and meditate and focus on God's presence. Surrender to him all your sadness and worry... spend up to an hour doing this... hey its not impossible I do it It takes up a good hour, and your not wasting time, your giving this hour to God...

I would of suggested Rosary beads to occupy your boredom but you know...

How bout singing? or Drawing... or study something of interest

Evanescence

• Ellie
    Ellie

And do you think Jehovah would approve of you time wasting, indulging in activities other than those set out for you by the organisation?

• defd
    defd

The Org. does not and cannot DICTATE our every move. They are not the LORDS of our faith.

D.

• Ellie
    Ellie

I'm just trying to help you out defd, give you some ideas so you are not too bored, and taking the micky just a little,

• under74
    under74

You could keep yourself busy by writing my purposal for admission into this doctorate program.....won't take that long. Just use a lot of art and technology lingo ok?

• defd
    defd

Im cool, this is just what I need to do at the moment. Pretty soon my shift here at Bethel work will be over and Ill go home to bed.

D.

• under74
    under74

So you won't write my purposal?

• defd
    defd

If you werent so mean to me I may have but seeing that is not the case I will have to pass.

D.

• Ellie
    Ellie

no, you can't go defd, you need to stay here and keep me entertained, I have a whole day to kill as I can't go outside as my 3 year old is poorly and in bed.

• under74
    under74

I'm mean, eh? Perhaps you don't pay much attention to what you write here?

I would re-read all your posts as well as mine....and then tell me how mean I am.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit