I have never had such delicious chocolate!

by Soledad 21 Replies latest social humour

• Soledad
    Soledad

*****drools*****

I can't believe how yummy these chocolates are!!

then there are these right here

anyone else a hopeless chocoholic?

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Ooo ooo, over here!! *raises hand* Yup, I'm definitely a chocoholic, and a diehard one at that!! My favourite kind of chocolate is dark chocolate, but I'm quite fond of Cadbury's Dairy Milk bars, and I love milk and dark chocolate Terry's Chocolate Oranges. :D But really, I'm not that picky, any milk or dark chocolate will do!!

-Becka :)

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Oh my yes. Any chocolate! I love it!

Sherry

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I think British choc has got a lot of milk in and is very sweet.

I must say when I came to America the only things I thought were total rubbish were the bread (its like eating sweetened fluff) and the chocolate. That Hersheys stuff is vile. Its like eating dog chocolate (yes I did once!)

But I think European Chocolate is even better than Bristish chocolate - more sophisticated. My favourite is Lindt - its heavenly.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Here's my chocolate of choice: Endangered Species Chocolate Company...their dark chocolate varieties are SOOOOOOO good!!!

~Merry

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

They make chocolate from engangered species?? JEEEZUS! What they gonna do when weve eaten all the tigers and stuff? Theyre gonna have to use boring species that breed quick like rabbits and kangaroos, mice maybe although theyre a bit small. Perhaps they could make the individual boxed chocolates from mice..

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

"Dagoba" brand chocolate rocks the mofo house. Expensive, but when you taste it, you will know where that money went. I find it in health food stores sometimes.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Oh, boy, do I love chocolate!!

I'm a Godiva gal!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Imported chocolate......

I know what you mean

Its the best.

• sf
    sf

Mmmmmmmmm...my absolute fav: