I have never had such delicious chocolate!

by Soledad 21 Replies latest social humour

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Our secret is that we don't actually put much chocolate in it. It's mainly chocolate flavouring

The continental Europeans deplore our cuisine, including our chocolate. The Dutch and Belgians have a point! THAT is good chocolate!

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I personally love Mirabou chocolate from Sweden the best....I get it from Ikea and Swedish/Scandinavian stores. It is soooo creamy and yummy!

If I don't have any of that I love Godiva's Truffles! They have a key lime and cranberry both with dark chocolate that are so yummy!

WG

• sf
    sf

Soledad,

The IceCubes I submitted above...you freeze them, then pop them into your warm mouth and let them melt. They are absolute heaven {smooth hazelnut german chocolate}!

They are great in the bedroom too...fyi. Just putting that out there.

sKally

• Confession
    Confession

Anyone remember the PB Maxx candy bar from the 1980s? I have NEVER been a big candy bar fan, but I absolutely loved it. It was just a huuuge, square, chunky piece of milk chocolate, covering an immense dollop of crunchy peanut butter. I miss it!

• Ellie
    Ellie

I'm not 100% sure but I think Ritter and Kinda are German, but still yummy

I've just polished off a box of Toffifi, now thats nice

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    It was just a huuuge, square, chunky piece of milk chocolate, covering an immense dollop of crunchy peanut butter.

Yes, that thing was yummy! The memory just made my teeth hurt!

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Thorntons continentals are my absolute favourite - especially the alpini bars !! YUM !!

Been at a craft fair today, and bought some Chocolate and Chilli fudge. Sounds yeuck, but OMG!!! It's GORGEOUS !! An intense chocolate hit followed by a lovely warming that you can only get from chilli !!

If I'm in the mood for a quick 'fix' then I love the Cadbury's Praline Flake !!!!

Bull! <= feeling 50lbs heavier just for thinking about chocolate !!! (will have to change my name to Bulk! if I think any harder about chocolate!!!)

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Any New Englanders remember Needham's? I got one at a package store a few weeks ago, took it home and ate it. I thought it tasted funny, but then again, it is basically chocolate covered potatoes and coconut...

Later found out the company went out of business like two years ago. That was a seriously stale Needham, I guess.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

These are my all time favourite choccys.... hrrrrmmmm... yummy!

• xjwms
    xjwms

C H O C O L A T E

This keeps getting better and better

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit