Elders school notes, Part 6: The JW Talmud, and Trust Us!!!

by sir82 94 Replies latest members adult

• ackack
    ackack

Just did a quick search, and I found w93 3/1 p13, "Be Transformed in Mind and Enlightened in Heart"

• ackack
    ackack

this site hates safari :(

17 As if unrestrained indulgence in loose conduct and uncleanness of every sort were not bad enough, Paul adds that such persons act “with greediness.” When people who still possess a measure of moral sense commit a sin, they may at least feel remorseful and try hard not to repeat it. But those who have “come to be past all moral sense” sin “with greediness” (“and still ask for more,” The Anchor Bible). A radio commentator once put it this way: “If you paint the town red tonight, you have to have a bigger bucket and a bigger brush for tomorrow night.” They eagerly enter a vicious downward spiral until they sink to the very depths of depravity—and think nothing of it. What an accurate depiction of “the will of the nations”!—1 Peter 4:3, 4.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Lips are also a common erogenous zone, as are ear lobes, the neckline, (oddly enough) toes, etc. Humans are sexual beings. But for some reason, it is skewed judicially.

I need to confess a few things.....

Are uh....gonads...off limits too? Is that greediness or loose conduct? Where do you draw the line? I need a picture diagram to get this straight!!!

Swalker

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

The Society drawing lines about "errogenous zones" and whatnot is so stupid.. if the intention is to turn on someone or express your passion then pretty much ANY area of the body can be an errogenous zone. For example: the inside of the wrists can be very sensitive. And how about the armpit? And what about toes? ankles? the list goes on and on - that's because the entire skin organ is sensitive to stimulation.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I'm surprised that they don't cover how to kiss the C.O.'s ass, or the D.O.'s for that matter, just more b.s. ignoring the bible's counsel on not judging people lest ye also be judged with the judgement you are juding with, or some such.;

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

I think they are just obsessed with sex and wanting to talk about it! And I'll betcha they've got a lot bigger things to worry about than (gasp) booby touching! Are they stuck in the 50's? Today's couples are probably doing a lot more than that!

• Stress Free
    Stress Free

Rules, Rules and more Rules. Talk about the Pharisees.

It reminds me of when I served on a couple of jc's involving immorality. One elder in particular went to all lengths to get the information out of the person as to how far they went. I remember sinking in my chair when this one elder was questioning a sister, he wanted to know the answers to the following questions; Did he just brush your breasts or did he actually fondle them and was this on the outside of your clothing or under your bra? Did he touch or rub your genitals and if so was this on the outside of your clothing or under your panties, also did his fingers penetrate your vagina (I don't know if i'm allowed to say that word). Then if that wasn't bad enougth, he then asked her if she climaxed with an orgasm? It didn't stop there though, the elder then wanted to know what she did to him was it just oral sex or full penetration, finaly he just had to know did her friend cum?

This poor sister answered yes to most of the above questions. The elder insisted that he needed to ask these questions so that the commitee could determine if it was uncleaness or loose conduct. In the end surprise, surprise, she was done for loose conduct. To this day I still believe he was getting off on it, funny thing is this married elder was later deleted for trying to get another sister in the sack!

Thinking about all this, I'd better go and have a cold shower now.

PS. Thanks for all the information sir82

• Dune
    Dune

Who confesses that their breasts were kissed? lol. I wonder who are these idiots who are telling the elders all of this crap

• wednesday
    wednesday

Sincere JWS are often so broken hearted about their sins, and the dishonor to Jah, they will go running to the nearest elder to confess, esp the sisters.Most would go long before the touching . Many turn in their own mother or children. They think they are serving God and have to confess any little or big sin. They must have God's forgivness.

Once an elder told me he did not like people confessing to him . He said it made him feel like the catholics and people going to confession for forgiveness.

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT
    Who confesses that their breasts were kissed? lol. I wonder who are these idiots who are telling the elders all of this crap

um... that would be me... I was one of those "idiots".

I had lived a double life for most of my teenage years. I finally decided that I was either going to be a JW and be a good one, or I was going to leave the org. I still believed it was "the truth" and I let the brothers decide my fate. After screwing up 3 times in less than a year, and confessing each time, they finally df'd me.

Of course now... I realize that I was just being a normal 22 year old. But then... I thought I was a bad, bad, girl and needed to tell the elders everything so they could keep the congregation clean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit