THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU!

by cyber-sista 17 Replies latest jw friends

• riko
    riko

Oh I like it...the organisation don't make mistakes, it must be all in your head, the problem lies with YOU...what a fabulous scape-goat...

It's funny, I bumped into a sister my age today. I'd walked past her so many times in town knowing she'd crossed the road to avoid speaking to me, she spoke today cos we'd made eye-contact. She'd 'missed' me too apparently, must've been in a real rush those other times...

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    She started to probe and I said it was best not to talk about it.

That's when the fun starts.

"Well, I had this growth in the back of my neck and I began to believe it was a demon. None of the elders would exorcise it for me so I tried to get a Catholic priest to do it. He wouldn't do it, but when he found out I wasn't Catholic he said some prayers over it and made some signs...I guess they were to ward against evil...then he sent me home and said he killed the demon; within a week it would turn into a boil and shortly after the demon would be out. I started telling the friends at the Hall about the miracle and they didn't believe me. But they did tell the elders, and I've had nothing but trouble ever since."

Then, if she's still there, look up sweetly, almost pleadingly and ask, "You believe me, don't you?"

When she politely responds, say, "Yeah. That's why I left. You lot will swallow any amount of crap thrown your way."

Just a suggestion...

AuldSoul

In my opinion, opinions should be valued at the recipient's discretion.
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh lord I need a bucket!

• daystar
    daystar

"Pay no mind to that man behind the curtain!"

• Es
    Es

that was sooo sad and yet soo funny at the same time. Someone needs a life heheh

es

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

1. Cybersista I would just puke if someone sent me that revolting poem. Can't they see how warped it is....
    2. Blondie that is the FUNNIEST review I have read of yours... And so, so very true
    3. Auldsoul... I love love LOVE it! So going to use that one!!!
  • cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

thanks all,

I still need a little pat on the back sometimes when the surreal JW dimension starts to creep into my psyche. Nice knowing you all understand. Even when I was a hard core JW I gagged a little reading these little cornball meant to be inspiration dittys and then felt a little guilty because I couldn't totally relate. Who in the heck comes up with this stuff anyway?

Take care all,

cybs

ps blondie--yes, it was a classic review

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?
    Who in the heck comes up with this stuff anyway?

Sick, deluded minds that project their own values on Jehovah God; rather than the other way around. From my experience, their distortion of absolutes is their 'truth'. (Just my opinion)

I agree with you, I stopped associating with my JW friends because I believed that my healing could only be attained that way. Being around them made me angry and unsettled. Associating with them may have been a last ditch effort on my part to believe that things would change.

They are governed by the idea that they have the absolute truth. I believed it and they never have been able to prove it. Their actions have been found 'wanting'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit