How do you feel about promiscuous sex?

by free2beme 93 Replies latest jw friends

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Outside of a committed relationship (your own or prospective partner) - I feel anything goes. Who is anyone else to judge ?

I gotta admit to looking though - beauty is there to be appreciated. Wouldn't dream of going any further though!

"Just cos' you've bought, doesn't mean ya can't window shop. Just don't go and try on the goods!"

I'm married, so these days only have promiscuous sex with Widow Palm and her 5 lovely daughters !

Bull! <=hearing breaking hearts all over the world now - sorry ladies - I'm taken!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

How long have you been married bull and whats it like? I can't imagine being married...I'd own half the house if I was - instead I rent my side of the bed and use of the kitchen! hehe

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

crumpet:

Sadly the only promiscuous sex I get is in my dreams - but I seem to get it most nights and its just like the real thing

You are such a baaaaaaad girl !!!! Come lie across my knee and be spanked until such thoughts leave your head, you naughty imp !

LT:

I do draw a moral line with the idea of interfering with marriages and partnerships

My sentiments exactly !

Bull! <=.. wanders off to find his punishment administration paddle... ?

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

crumpet:

How long have you been married

Just over 3 years this time around, so I'm still pretty much an amateur at it !!!

whats it like

..it's like Warm Apple Pie....

My favourite quote about marriage was from a lady named Lorraine that I used to work with... she asked how my honeymoon was, to which I replied that it was good....She then said "Yep. Still tastes salty doesn't it!"

Bull!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    ..it's like Warm Apple Pie....

Like in American Pie 3 you mean? You have sex with pastries now?

• gumby
    gumby

Well, this Friday the gumbastard will be married for 33 years. I get alot of compliments for being married that long and people are surprised. If I'd had 100 women on the side for sex, I doubt I'd be any happier. All I would have had were memories.........but if I had to pick memories over sticking with my wife for that long, I'd still pick my wifey. She's a sweetheart

Gumby

• bull01lay
    bull01lay
    Like in American Pie 3 you mean? You have sex with pastries now?

The pie was a willing, consensual partner. What happens in my own 4 walls......

Bull!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

What they choose to do is their own business. I know someone like your friend, and he's now married. This guy hasn't changed though, except to the point of it being 1-3 women on a regular basis compared to 10 a month or so.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

I've been married for 17 years now, and was a virgin when I married. The way I now feel about sex outside of marriage is, if the person is single and is not hurting anyone... knock yourself out! I'ts nobody's business what other people do, I no longer judge others harshly.

As for me and mine, we have a much greater time together NOW , but infidelity is not an option, I want the whole package someone that adores you, and is there for you emotionally also, and whom you love, IT's GREAT!

If for some reason I was single again however, I WOULD definitely sample the merchandise before buying, WHY NOT!

IC

• gumby
    gumby
    If for some reason I was single again however, I WOULD definitely sample the merchandise before buying, WHY NOT!

What if you find it has a pretty bow and ribbon on the outside and the inside is full a cockroaches

Gumbug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit