How do you feel about promiscuous sex?

by free2beme 93 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    The problem is, who determines that, who decides the other person should not fall in love and should not care that I am only there to relieve my sexual urge.

then i would just not do anything at all. i would just stay home and watch TV. and then that way everyone can just be in their own little box, without anyone mixing juices with anyone else, save the person they bought the box with.

The idea of no one getting hurt is a fantasy, regardless of how you worship or not worship.

i got hurt once. but i was better in a couple of days...

seriously, where does this crazy notion that all un-sanctioned sex = pain, suffering and dejection - come from? that if we give into carnal desires, we will surely suffer the consequences!?

of course people get hurt. i have to wonder aloud however, at what the ratio is of people who are hurt from sex, to the number of people who just freaking enjoy it for what it is. we always hear the storys about people who are hurt by sex. and it's sad. but do we ever hear the stories about all the people in the world who are really enjoying it? or am i just reading the wrong magazines?

TS

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    Those who say it is OK so long as no one gets hurt who should care. The problem is, who determines that, who decides the other person should not fall in love and should not care that I am only there to relieve my sexual urge.

Not much has been said about unwanted pregnancy, doesn't the newly concevied child deserve to have two loving parents who want him to be born.

The idea of no one getting hurt is a fantasy, regardless of how you worship or not worship.

I don't agree entirely. Whenever I have been in a situation where I have had a f*** buddy we both go into it knowing exactly what it is. It is not about 2 people starting a relationship its about 2 people enjoying themselves. There are boundaries. And its not all about relieving sexual urges either.

You must understand that from myself personally these things are not like your one night stands. There are precautions put in place so you don't have unwanted preganancies etc.

And it has nothing at all to do with worship

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    but do we ever hear the stories about all the people in the world who are really enjoying it? or am i just reading the wrong magazines?

The thing is they aren't doing interviews, they are some where scrumping. That is why you don't hear about them.

I have weird ideas about sex. I have to be really into the person that I am with. It must be an animal thing but to me they must be exceptional in some way or another. Perhaps this is the side of me that realizes that even with all precautions in place the possibility of pregnancy though remote is real. I need my child should I have one to have a genetic predisposition to be as cool as his/her father. Your faulty genes might fuck that up and I'll have to kill you. Beyond that my value system is important to me. If you have a terrible one, piss off, I can't deal with you. However perhaps this is my inexperience speaking.

If two people are enjoying themselves their personal freedoms allow them to do so. Their freedom does not encroach on mine unless I allow it. So all of this talk about he's naughty, she just has low self esteem is in my opinion imposing your value system on someone with a completely different way of seeing the world. My question then is "Where do you get off judging the nature of some one else's jolly's?"

CHL (of the likes ladies, preferably hot when naked ones class)

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

I am a bit old fashioned. I think sex should be for two people who love eachother. They should also be adults. They need to be committed at least mentally if not married.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit