Do you think that JW's leaders are going to announce a new date in 2006?

by booker-t 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AuldSoul
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The WTS got its ass whipped after the 1975 date failure. After that the WTS resorted to using words like "soon" and "imminent". In the upcoming 2006 Deliverance at Hand convention they will keep using the phrase "at hand" over and over and over.

The end is AT HAND!!!

They will also throw in a bunch of SOON!!!

along with lots of THE TIME IS SHORT!!!

That’s all they have left... pathetic words.... nothing else. Actions speak louder than words and they are out of actions.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

"Deliverance Is At Hand"

Luke 21:7-9 — Then they questioned him, saying: “Teacher, when will these things actually be, and what will be the sign when these things are destined to occur?” He said: “Look out that YOU are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time has approached.’ Do not go after them. Furthermore, when YOU hear of wars and disorders, do not be terrified. For these things must occur first, but the end does not [occur] immediately.”
    Luke 21:8 — And he said, Take heed that ye be not led astray: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am he; and, The time is at hand: go ye not after them. (ASV)

Jesus himself condemns them as those who would mislead.

AuldSoul

• metatron
    metatron

The organization is all "Ovaltine and Burma Shave". I doubt that they will change anything - I honestly think that some of them

at the top , have simply lost faith in all of it and are just treating it as a job. In college business courses, they identify a behavior

known as "senescence marketing" in which an old brand name is left to slowly wilt away as competitors emerge. They cut back

on advertising and just collect the diminishing profits as the brand ages.

........that's the future of the Watchtower brand.

metatron

• undercover
    undercover

They'll never announce a new date, but I wish they would. It'd be great to hear them promote, say 2014, as some significant date and then sit on the sidelines until January 1st, 2015 and then laugh like the bully kid on the Simpsons....HA HAH...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit