Time again for........ Congregation roll call

by Jourles 283 Replies latest jw experiences

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Wow, I just found my dear friend! I've been on the forum for over 5 months and it turned out my long lost friend has been on the forum for 11 years.

I am in shock in learning her side of story of what really went on to her and her JW family. You see, my husband and I helped her JW ex-husband in gaining back the custody of their children. Holy crap!

(I am on the project against my fomer abusive employer who disguise as a religion that can't reveal my location publicly yet. Maybe in a month(?))

• fromderbyshire
    fromderbyshire

First post. Long time lurker. Thanks for all the help from the level headed that post here.

Left the org a long time ago but only recently really started purging the weird ideas and phobias.

Left the UK a long time back. Now live in Texas and before that lived in France, Belgium, Mexico, Colombia.

My congs:

1987-1991: Lancaster, Lancs, UK

1991-1993: Ilkeston, Derbys, UK

If anyone was there during those years would love to get back in touch.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Kennewick WA – Kennewick South Cong and Kennewick East. Born in 83-2002 We bounced from South to East once or twice in that time But I knew a lot of people in the Tri-Cities WA.

Olympia WA Lacey Cong 2003-2004 I don’t remember the name of the Cong in Lacey/ Olympia.

Mountain View Cong in Longmont CO 2004-2011ish

2011- Freedom

• MissFit
    MissFit

Welcome fromderbyshire. Start another thread and introduce yourself. We would love to meet you.

Miss.Fit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit