Time again for........ Congregation roll call

by Jourles 283 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thanx Jourles. I enjoyed the list.

Came in the 'Lie' as a child circa 1960. Indiana.

Kept my blinders firmly in place till about 2000 when the light began to creep in. By 2004 we got 'blinded by the light' - love the song too - ELO I think. Left with no return intended at that time. Cannot list the places precisely due to a so far successfull 'fade'. Soon all the remaining family will be dead that is in - and we will jump out the closet - if they don't get us first.

So - Indiana [NE] 1960 till 1980

Amarillo Texas 1980 till 1984

Back to Indiana 1984 till 2004

2004 - Free at last.

Jeff

• gumby
    gumby

60's...Pomona ( too young to remember anyone though)

Late 60's - 72 Chino (on walnut street)

73-89 Wickenburg AZ.(ooooooh...now I'm caught)

89-present Northern California

Gumby

• riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit

82-98 Palmer, MA

98-2000 Ware, MA (d-effed in 2000 reinstated in 03 after going back to meetings for a month and havent been to a meeting since...bwaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaa) man those dudes were dumb.

• gumby
    gumby
    98-2000 Ware, MA (d-effed in 2000 reinstated in 03 after going back to meetings for a month and havent been to a meeting since...bwaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaa) man those dudes were dumb.

...lol !

Oh......and welcome to the board Riverofdeciet!

• Undecided
    Undecided

Before there was a KH anywhere in this aera.

From 1936-1960 Howerton home, Perkin's home till around 1950 in Reidsville NC. Built a KH then.

1960-1972 Eden NC Started a new congregation.

1972-1973 Somewhere in DC Can't remember, Was fadeing then.

1973- Eden NC Attended a few meetings till I quit.

Ken P.

• mouthy
    mouthy

1963.......1980. Montreal North ( Rosemount Cong ( Quebec
    1980........1983.Guelph cant remember name of the Cong( Ontario Canada
    1983 .......1987.Kitchener Ont Canada..... Where I was kicked out....WHAT!!! you dont believe Jesus came invisably??????
    1989!!!The Lord Jesus found me wandering!!!!!!
    2005!!! HAPPY in my own" tent"with HIM!!!! so sue me!!!

• gumby
    gumby
    2005!!! HAPPY in my own" tent"with HIM!!!! so sue me!!!

Are you still thinkin about camping in a tent with Tom Jones.....ya dang over hormoned over middle-aged celebrity worshippin apostatin granny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gumby * who'll pray for her anyway*

• mouthy
    mouthy

Are you still thinkin about camping in a tent with Tom Jones.....ya dang over hormoned over middle-aged celebrity worshippin apostatin granny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH Gumby darling Tommy is in there WITH us ( me & Jesus) ((((((((hugs))

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

• 1983 - 1984 New Cross London, UK too young to remember
    • 1984 - Aug 1997 Lewisham London, UK (13 years) childhood cong

• Sept 1997 - Apr 1999 moved to Bermondsey London, UK... they had 2 elders we had 11, my father was asked to move temporarily (1 yr)

• May 1999 - Aug 2004 moved back to Lewisham London, UK (5 yrs)

• Sept 2004 - Dec 2004 Villiers-le-Bel, Paris, France (4 months)

• Jan 2005 - July 2005 NONE - i was free in Paris for a few months, but then i came back into bondage when the 7 times were fulfilled (7 months)

• Aug 2005 ----- French South, London UK - Killing three birds with one stone. (1) Temporarily appeasing my parents so i can live at home and not work or pay rent until i finish my university course, but not under their ever-watching eye, (2) continuing in a French-speaking environment so i dont lose it, and (3) avoiding my old PO who wanted to appoint me as a ministerial servant.

fullofdoubtnow: 1981 - Oct 2005 Pear Tree Congregation

I'm quite familiar with Pear Tree Cong. I know a family who moved to Lewisham, London for many years, then went all the way back up to Pear Tree and Littleover Congregations in Derbyshire.

I'm also quite familiar with my auntie's congregations, Halifax and King Cross, both in West Yorkshire, UK and my grandmothers cong, Walthamstow London, UK. I was there every school holiday.

I also know a few from Catford, Downham, and Deptford Congs, which have all split from Lewisham, London.

In fact, i probably know many people from most London Congregations, because my dad has given talks in many of them.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

1978 (the year the world was blessed with my presence)-1980 -- Samford, Niagara Falls, ON
    1980-1984 -- Montebello, St. Catharines, ON
    1984-1986 -- Victoria, Hamilton, ON
    1986-1987 -- Westgate, Hamilton, ON
    1987-1988 -- Sherwood Heights, Hamilton, ON
    1988-1991 -- Montebello, St. Catharines, ON
    1991-1993 -- Henley, St. Catharines, ON (territory restructuring - adding a cong. in St. Catharines)
    1993-1995 -- Thororld, St. Catharines, ON
    1995-1997 -- Secord Woods, St. Catharines, ON (territory restructuring - deleting a cong. in St. Catharines)
    1997 -- Greenridge, Hamilton, ON
    1997-2000 -- Secord Woods, St. Catharines, ON
    2000-2003 -- Woodlawn, Dartmouth, NS
    2003-2004 -- North (A.K.A. Halifax North), Halifax, NS (I never attended a meeting at this hall though until June of this year when I started screwing with the elders.)

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit