Silent Lambs Website is down isnt it?

by Miata 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• under74
    under74

don't worry about it willow. No offense was taken at your post.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Thanks Jeff and under74....... guess I was just surprised at under74's reaction, the discussions here are usually pretty polite and civil, sorry if a sensitive nerve was touched or if I intruded.

Nope - no offense taken. This is a free discussion board. We want to hear what you think. Just sometimes enough of defd is enough for us. I just hope he pays attention at this week Wt lesson - fits him to a t.

Feel free to comment. We like your company.

Jeff

• TopHat
    TopHat

Yes. Stay away from it

D.

Do you get your jollies on this board D? It appears to me you do!

• oldflame
    oldflame

I give Bill Bowen and the silent lambs site a heck of a lot of credit for their hard work and beneficial efforts to many. Maybe def'd supports things like child molestors hidden inside his congregations ?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Just watch, soon Derrick will start whining about how some mean people on this board are picking on him for voicing his opinion.

• under74
    under74
    Just watch, soon Derrick will start whining about how some mean people on this board are picking on him for voicing his opinion.

No doubt. And his thread will have tons of posts. I think it's sorta like a prisoner in Folsom, San Quinten or Riker's Island. Thay may not deserve fanfare but they get it nonetheless. Anyway- Yes, the sl website is down but it's supposed to be up soon.

• Miata
    Miata

Thanks for the answers. I was sorta paniced that it was down. Jeff, this is Cheri Romero. You remember me from silentlambs. I replied to your message that I would love to exchange christmans cards with your wife and you. I have been doing that for over 20 years now so I am an old hand at it. Take care okay?

• blondie
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Back in the saddle on home url still loading pages www.silentlambs.org Silentlambs The Worldwide Problem of Child Abuse and Jehovah's Witnesses ----------- Watchtower Whistleblower: Danny Haszard Bangor Maine Jehovah's Witnesses are the'perfect storm' of deception-in a word they are the cult of Innuendo

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Back in the saddle on home url still loading pages www.silentlambs.org Silentlambs The Worldwide Problem of Child Abuse and Jehovah's Witnesses ----------- Watchtower Whistleblower: Danny Haszard Bangor Maine Jehovah's Witnesses are the'perfect storm' of deception-in a word they are the cult of Innuendo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit