Silent Lambs Website is down isnt it?

by Miata 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Miata
    Miata

I have been trying to get to the silentlambs website but cannot seem to do it. Does anyone know anything about the site? Can anyone help me?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Hey there - haven't seen you post here for a long while now.

I I saw another thread that indicated that SL was down. I have not been on there for a while - [did u miss me?]

I think Blondie posted on the other thread that Bill was out of town and that he was about to get back and get things going again - or maybe that was Danny H. So maybe just a short term prob.

Anyway we need you over here to battle the righteous fight for freedom.

Jeff

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Silent Lambs roaring back any minute-Will be back up on multiple servers and stay up forever

• defd
    defd

Yes. Stay away from it

D.

• under74
    under74

shut up defd.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Yes. Stay away from it

Please explain why anyone would want to stay away from this site, Defd!

• willowmoon
    willowmoon
    shut up defd.

uh oh............ someone's cranky this morning?????

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

No - just a few of us get sick of his type of judgmentalism when he lets his Watchtower lapel card be his badge of courage. He never defends what he says [of course how could he - the watchtower doesn't even try and defend it's nonsense much], he just hits and runs.

Some of us respect what Bill Bowen has done to open up this matter of CM in the congs. People like defd would defend the Watchtower no matter what - 'my religion, right or wrong'.

Jeff

• under74
    under74

Not really...

No - just a few of us get sick of his type of judgmentalism when he lets his Watchtower lapel card be his badge of courage. He never defends what he says [of course how could he - the watchtower doesn't even try and defend it's nonsense much], he just hits and runs.

Some of us respect what Bill Bowen has done to open up this matter of CM in the congs. People like defd would defend the Watchtower no matter what - 'my religion, right or wrong'.

Exactly. Your statement cannot be said/written any better Jeff.

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

Thanks Jeff and under74....... guess I was just surprised at under74's reaction, the discussions here are usually pretty polite and civil, sorry if a sensitive nerve was touched or if I intruded.

I don't know much about the site you're discussing, but am glad you're not cranky too nice a day to be angry!

Better mind my own business and go now, before I get told to shut up ...willow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit