Hey everyone my wife.....................

by defd 48 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I thought your wife was Hibbiscusfire - at least that is what you told us.....?

Jeff

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

Methinks Robin is a baited bird for us....playing games, defd?

• Jourles
    Jourles

Me thinks defd is digging deeper and is not sure when to stop digging and to jump on out of the hole.

That whole charade with Hibisc a little bit ago made me more leary to defd's reason for being on here. How many dyed-in-the-wool active jw's do you know of who are extremely cordial to openly known apostates? No one posts that much on this board without already having apostate tendencies. Example: Look at You Know(E-Watchman).... Something has never seemed right from the beginning. I would love for defd to prove me wrong. And I still think he is a she. That is simply my interpretation from something defd said to me not long ago. Defd asked me a question concerning us meeting up in Detroit -- "What would your wife think?" Would a married man ask that question to a df'd guy? I wouldn't even think about it. But a woman would pop that question out lickity-split.

Anyone can fake an online persona. I'll go on record as being the first person here to eat crow if I am ever proven wrong.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>> That whole charade with Hibisc a little bit ago made me more leary to defd's reason for being on here.

I'm probably the most naive, gullible person here, but that hibi thread looked like a joke to me. I believe that was what it was, and it looked like one on its face.

Dave

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Lol Jourles! He's a married man, I swear!

• Jourles
    Jourles
    I swear!

Ahh, but can anyone prove it?

• AussieMiss
    AussieMiss

I think all you nasty apostates have scared Mrs Defd away..... shame on you.

• magoo
    magoo

....maybe she didn't know he was a cross dresser? or that it was REALLY a site with mostly ex-jw folks.Anyway, if you decide to stick around & see what were all about...WELCOME....don't let defd make you as submissive as he says you are

magoo

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

submissive as in she bends over when he tells her? lol my bad

• John Doe
    John Doe

What happened to defd? You guess his wife kicked him off?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit