Hey everyone my wife.....................

by defd 48 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No Robin your man has not been completely a good boy here and not everyone here likes him.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hello - your husband will not talk to me - will you? Welcome Robin.... He wont speak to me either--- because I am allowed to express myself on here- Are you a subjecting wife???? I do hope he isnt MAKING you sit there to show how many love him....personally I think he is a bit conceited ( but that is a judgement I guess I shouldnt express. ,,,Do start your own thread... I would LOVE to see YOUR independent thoughts (((HUG))

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Hi Robin!

>> What do you think of my husband. Has he been nice?

Oh, he's been wonderful! We love him! Never met better!

(Tell him he owes me ten bucks, BTW) ;-)

Seriously, Derrick's a good guy. Nice to have you both aboard.

Dave

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, robin. When you are off shift, get yourself your own JWD ID and boot your sweet hubby off the board for a few hours. I'd like to get to know you as well.

What's it like trying to keep up on all the meeting stuff while holding down your shift job? I am rather fond of my 9-5 schedule personally.

There are other nurses and health care workers on the board by the way, Scully and joyzabel for starters. You might enjoy getting to know them.

• ballistic
    ballistic

But I thought you were married to Hibiscusfire?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>> But I thought you were married to Hibiscusfire?

That was back when he was a disfellowshipped woman serving at Bethel with the Illuminati.

(Did I miss any rumors?) :-)

Dave

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    What do you think of my husband. Has he been nice?

NO!!! He needs to be severely disciplined, and you're in the best position to do it. I suggest giving him sushi for breakfast for an entire month.

W

• Kaput
    Kaput

is pregnant.

Congrats to Derrick & Robin!!

This could be a fun thread.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Hi Robin

Welcome

If you stay here, ..... you will be well informed.

Did you see Blondie's wt review?

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Stilla and Mouthy- well, don't feel too bad- the only time defd spoke to me was to tell me to pray to his god for forgiveness. I'm still unsure of what sin I've supposedly committed, as defd never bothered to reply to me when I asked him. Ahhh, ya gotta love that warm, loving Christian attitude of his!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit