Hey everyone my wife.....................

by defd 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Hi Mrs Defd -

Welcome to JWD!!

I'm glad you popped in. I think you'll find that almost everyone here is quite friendly and open. Overall, it's a nice place to chat and just 'be.'

I'm neither DF'd nor DA'd. I am inactive for many years, though. I was regular pioneer in '85 and '86. My father was PO for about 5 years back in the 70's - in New Jersey.

Peek around a bit. It's a pretty interesting site to explore.

-Denise.

aka Aude Sapere

• damselfly
    damselfly

What do you think of my husband. Has he been nice?

Robin

Hello Robin, he's been nice for the most part. He does tend to get a little worked up when he's convinced he's right on a topic. There a few Def'd fans on the board.

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• z
    z

Hi Robin WELCOME …… hope is not one of this joke like the one before defd ?

• horrible life
    horrible life

Hi Mrs. defd You should have seen the thread when defd disappeared for a few days!!! You would have thought Lassie was lost in the woods. People were calling out to him from their keyboards, COME BAAAACKKKKKKK, COME BAAAAAACKKKKKK defd, WE WILL PLAY NICE WITH YOUUUUU. It was soooo cute. I am serious!!!!!!!

I'm cool, I am just a fader. I am so happy I have found JWD. It feels like family. HL Got to get back to cleaning

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/102079/1.ashx

• Jourles
    Jourles

, , , , =

• vitty
    vitty

Hi Robin and welcome

Its nice to see you here, you need to get registered then you can start to have some fun

Derrick gets huge responses to his threads and lots of ppl like him, including myself.

• vitty
    vitty

A word of warning though if you do join. You`ll stop doing any housework, shopping or cooking. Think im joking just ask this lot !!!!!

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings Robin and welcome. Oh, my oldest daughter's name is Robin.

Golf

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Hi Robin!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit