Hi guys I'm new here but been outta the JWS for 4 years. Born Again!

by biddie 81 Replies latest jw friends

• biddie
    biddie

Cellist- I agree, I'm learning quite a bit. Though I am convicted in my beliefs more that ever...

Some people seem kinda wierd to me, maybe I'm gettin old? My wife and I were at dinner the other night and we couldn't help but notice how young everyone was! it's kinda cool though cause you know you've got the upper hand with teenie-boppers! they don't even have a clue about life yet....Take care! Biddie

• TopHat
    TopHat
    So I would like to believe that those that haven't had that chance- ie, a baby or someone who died before doing so, would be "covered". I believe there is scripture that backs this up, but I can't remember where it is... That being said- Don't you believe that God knows the hearts of those people? And being all powerful such as He is- take care of them? Biddi

There are many people in this world, past and present, that do not have the privlige others have. They grow up with nothing but brutal surroundings and live a life of brutality until the day they die. Their heart never had a chance to know love or goodness as some of us have had the good fortune to learn. Surely God will not condem them those so unfortunate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit