Hi guys I'm new here but been outta the JWS for 4 years. Born Again!

by biddie 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Biddie, not a christian nor born-again, however I welcome you here, you sound like you have a sense of humor and as long as you leave us pagans to our happy happy deeply felt beliefs we will get along famously!

My goddess and your god are just different faces on the divine (IMO).

Blessings,

Sherry

• biddie
    biddie

Gretchen956 - Hi. I hope you're kidding me. Thanks for the welcome! Yes- I have a sense of humor, but so far you've got the last laugh!.... biddie

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Welcome Biddie.

I can not find it in my heart to worship the deity of Jesus, what is to happen to the likes of me?

j

• biddie
    biddie

James Thomas- I couldn't either!

It was only after alot of prayer and repentance that I could accept alot of things!

If you could ask Jesus about this- He will answer you! You're the only one that can choose you're fate.

biddie

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

What is my "fate", Biddie, if I die not worshipping Jesus?

j

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Biddie, not kidding but the welcome is sincere as is my belief.

Sherry

• biddie
    biddie

enlighten me. what belief? Biddie

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi Biddie, I saw your hello on another thread and I didn't want to sidetrack that thread. We're doing fine. How was the movie the other night? Did you find a good one to watch? It looks as if you're settling in fine.

Cellist

• biddie
    biddie

Cellist- Hi- Well we ended up seeing Jarhead which was o.k. It wasn't what I had expected. It was about a marine that went to Desert Storm (the first war with Iraq) 1992? anyway it gave an interesting account of how after a Marine is trained to do a job, and then doesn't get to really do it. Like I said- It was o.k.

Yes I'm having a good time talking with others but I must say that at times I can't relate to alot of the people out there like I thought I would.

You and a few others have been really nice... Biddie

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi Biddie,

I haven't seen that movie. I hadn't even heard of it. Mind you, I haven't been to the movie theatre for about a year. I'm looking forward to seeing the latest Harry Potter movie.

There's a wide range of people and opinions here, so it's not surprising that you've only been able to "click" with a few. I like the diversity, it helps me to "think outside the box" of my own experience.

Hope you're having a good evening. Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit