Hi guys I'm new here but been outta the JWS for 4 years. Born Again!

by biddie 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Welcome to the board i hope you find what you are looking for

enjoy your time here

es

• happy man
    happy man

biddie.

Thuis is what you say about hell, but not what your leaders tell, I have unerstnad that most persons as understand that hellis not from the lord, try to do ther one explanaition, but hte they fool themselfs, beacuse the hell is one veryimportant belife , one of the most important fore most born again and pentacolistpeopel, when they try to say they are not hounest.'

At least this is my expiriens from over 40 year in servics disscusion widh them.

WE want to come to heaven, evryone else as dont exept our wuie must suffer etarnel pain in hell.

I read a very good book written from one as have jump from born again, this was very much like apostates from JW, she was telling about a movie they have show in diffrent church wher they show just this, some was taken away upp in heaven others was suffreing extrem pain fore ever,(a thief in the night was the name of the movie)

As I see it evryone as try to ascape from what ther leaders say in this topic is not hounest, please my freind, all this is only just some new

cult.

I understand why you need something to hold on in this hard word, but take care, this born again have destriod a lot of peopel, only to read what peopel saay as have leave, or do you dont belive what they say?, Like what JW do saying they are apostes, hmmm.

love from HM

• biddie
    biddie

Hi ES- The only thing I'm looking for is to talk to others that were/had the same difficulties I had with the JWS and found their way dispite the sad, pathetic views that they share... Biddie

• biddie
    biddie

Happy Man-

I'm truly sorry that you still believe the things that you've been told about Hell. You have misunderstood my meaning. Hell is real and one of the many lies that is behind the JW's is that a loving God wouldn't send anyone there if he is a "loving God". That is not the point... People choose to get closer to God or not, and if not then you don't "die" as the JW's say... We are all eternal beings! Do you want to spend eternity away from him? I don't!

Anyway- I have to tell you that I can barely understand your mail, I'm sorry that you're lost in your ideology.

I can only pray that someday you will realize that which you don't understand...

by the way... you don't seem very "Happy" Mr Happy man. Biddie

• TopHat
    TopHat
    People choose to get closer to God or not, and if not then you don't "die" as the JW's say... We are all eternal beings! Do you want to spend eternity away from him? I don't!

Biddie, Aren't there people in history past and even today who never had a chance to learn about who God is, let alone make a choice to serve or love God. Where do these lost souls go when they die?

• biddie
    biddie

Tophat-

That's a deep question. I would have to trust the fact that we don't know everything. God does.

So I would like to believe that those that haven't had that chance- ie, a baby or someone who died before doing so, would be "covered". I believe there is scripture that backs this up, but I can't remember where it is... That being said- Don't you believe that God knows the hearts of those people? And being all powerful such as He is- take care of them? Biddie

• kid-A
    kid-A

by the way... you don't seem very "Happy" Mr Happy man.

We dont all need to cling to religious delusions and fantasies to be happy my friend. Its great you have found a new faith system to justify your existence, but in reality,

all you have done is replace one form of psychological anaesthesia with another, and given it another name.

• biddie
    biddie

A personal relationship with Jesus is not a delusion my friend. Until you experience such a thing there is no way that you will ever understand. Biddie

• LittleToe
  • biddie
    biddie

Amen! Marsh it's good to hear from you! Biddie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit