What is on your keychain?

by lonelysheep 41 Replies latest jw friends

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Finally bought a leather key holder to stop damage to the ignition.

Car key, house keys and a Thai good luck charm with a double tailed lizard stamped on it.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge
    I heard about hurting the ignition by carrying too many trinkets on the key ring

Guilty!! But I use all my keys....so in addition to the necessary ones, I have my remote start/alarm doohickey, a couple grocery store scanners (hey, they're light) and my St Andrews Flag fob from Scotland.

• bem
    bem

I hope that idea of the keys being too heavy is an urban legend 'cause mine prolly weigh half a pound. I have 2 P.O. box keys,my keyless entry controller,house key,car key.a pink,white,blue braided scoobie about four inches long. a key chain that has " I'M IMMATURE, UNORGANIZED,IRRESPONSIBLE,LAZY,& LOUD BUT I"M FUN" written on it. and a tiny level as a visual to remind me to stay 'balanced'.

Dorothy

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

House keys, car keys, work keys--7 in all--on three key holders attached to one major holder. All that stuff helps prevent losing them.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Key to my house, my mother in law's house, my friend's house (she's always locking herself out!). Key to my car, the keyless entry thingie, key to my husband's van, key to my daughter's car. Two keys to trailer-hitch-lock. Four library cards... one Barnes and Noble card... one mini-flashlight thingie... And one mystery key! I can't figure out what it's for!

As far as the little stuffed animal keychains that one poster mentioned... I'll tell you why I had one.... So that I could always find my keys easily in the bottom of my purse! Plus it was so cute, but the poor little guy lost an eye, so he's retired now....

GGG

• Confession
    Confession

A Leinenkugel bottle opener from my visit to the brewery this past May...

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

work key, house key, mailbox key, garage key & mototrcycle key

as far as decoration, i have a dead LED light, spark plug gauge (for motorcycle) and the name tag of a kitten i had that died unfortunately at a young age (James Dean). His name was Herbert Sasquache

Big Willy

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

3 grocery mini cards, my house key, my mini van key, my mini van keylock, and a ducky diaper pin

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    I hope that idea of the keys being too heavy is an urban legend 'cause mine prolly weigh half a pound.

It's not. My ignition locked up one day because of the weight I carried on my key ring. I used to have my wallet attached to my keys so I wouldnt lose it and one day the ignition wouldnt budge. Had to replace it and stopped attaching my wallet to my keys.

Josie

• damselfly
    damselfly

I can't stand having a big key ring, then it won't fit in my back pocket! I have a Winnie-the-Pooh pewter figure and 3 keys, one to my apartment, one to my car and one that I think belongs to my boyfriend's truck. Hhhhhmmmm not sure as I didn't put it on there.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit