What is on your keychain?

by lonelysheep 41 Replies latest jw friends

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

well, i have the outside part of a twonie, all you canadians will remember when the toonies first came out and they were falling apart, well i have the outside of one of em... hee hee, a corona bottle opener (i hate corona, but it was free) and a soccer ball thingy... OH YEAH and my keys...

the infamous one

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I also have a few of the assorted house keys (front and back door), car keys (for two cars) and small coupon cards from a couple of stores. My favorite things are two of those picture thingies that someone else mentioned- (my daughter, k-1st grade) and a thing that says- "I'm smiling because I have no idea what's going on". I've had that for years and I can't bring myself to part with it!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

house keys, car keys, building/gun safe/ gym lock keys, remote car entry (can't live without it), a carabiner, and a cool little .45 ACP bullet keychain my dad gave me.

Oh yeah, and like a gym membership card and a couple of store cards.

• defd
    defd

I REFUSE to put those shopping cards on my keychain

D.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Jourles,

It's kinda spooky how similar our keychains are. I even have an identical bottle opener on mine.

"Full Sail Ales?" I picked it up from a Great American Beer Festival in the mid-90's. I've got quite a few bottle openers, but most of them are of the cheap plastic variety with a metal "tooth." This one has been through hell and back.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Yeah Jourles, It's a solid metal Full Sail Ale bottle opener. I live pretty close to where Full Sail is brewed and I drink it quite frequently.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Carabiner flashlight, apartment key, file cabinet key, car keys, and a spark plug guage.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Mine is pretty basic. I hate my key ring to be cluttered. I try to keep them minimal. I used to have a RAS token thing like Jourles too. I hated it made things too bulky.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Mine is just copies of keys. I have lost my keys so many times......

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Typical chick stuff; keys, pictures of kids and grocery store saving cards. LOL I am soooo boring...

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit