cordelias first ever birthday!

by Cordelia 28 Replies latest jw friends

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Happy Birthday! I have celebrated mine, but only with my 'wordly' friends for the past couple of years and I love it! Nothing like being the center of attention for the whole day! As to christmas, I have recently started a new job and today the boss said.. would you like to come out with us on the Christmas meal, and it felt so good to just say yes, and not have to give long fumbling excuses as to why I couldn't and I was a witness etc etc.. Feel fabulous to fit in at last! I always fitted in because I'm a popular fitting in kind of person, so I always found it very hard to then tell people I was a JW.. arrrgggghhh.. lol. no more!!

Poppy xxx

• telltruth
    telltruth

Happy Birthday Cordelia!! enjoy the day, do something you have always wanted to do, buy Yourself a present........telltruth

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORDELIA........................

I wish you many, many more.

what was it like celebrating your first pagan things

No one will ever convince me that birthdays are pagan. It is a special day for a special person............YOU....ME....ALL OF US !

We all need some sort of recognition apart from someone telling us........."you did good on your talk tonight sister"

Birthdays and all other holidays are fun and exciting now. In time, you will love every one of them.

HappyDad

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Just make sure that nobody gets their head cut off at your birthday party, and you'll be okay with god hon! Have fun and happy birthday!

• Es
    Es

Happy birthday hun, have an awsome day! Dont feel guilty just enjoy it

es

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

Thanks so much everyone that really felt great!

And i needed abit of cheering up today, I've still got ten minutes of being in my twentys it seems so strange!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Happy B-Day, Cordelia!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday...Where are you going? Chucky Cheese? lol

Jeannie

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Well Cordelia, I am one day behind you, and I am not going to do anything pagan either. Just celebrating life. No beheadings, etc.

I wish you were here so we could party together!

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

wow its here it feels so wierd bet it takes ages to get into it!

I'm prob just gonna get drunk! cant top sironas birthday party maybe next year we could have an apostafest party (when i'm two. i know refuse to tell anyone my age!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit