9 years since i saw my jw son

by orbison11 26 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Orbi,

Hoping for the best for you.....and your son.

Cheers, Ozzie

• vitty
    vitty

I ll be thinking of you, let us know how you get on.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Hi Orb,

I'm sorry for the abuse you endured from your ex-husband. For you to have survived means you must be one strong lady.

I hope the visit with your son will go well and that a healing can begin between you.

Big hugs,

WG

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Amen, Nice prayer Mouthy

• Tez
    Tez

Amen Mouthy!!! Never mind the disbelievers!

Orbi, I really hope this meeting will be the first of many with your son. My own youngest son is still a JW, and occasionally we have the odd conversation (which will be difficult now his dad has remarried!) but I really hope I don't have to wait 9 years before I get him back!!! Nine years is a long time in regard to growing up and gaining understanding, could be he wants to repair the bridges, I hope so much for you that this is the case. Will be thinking of you hun!!!

• Jez
    Jez

I can't imagine the pain you have went through for the last 9 years!! I hope that this is the beginning of a new relationship with your son. GOOD LUCK. And I was going to say what LadyLee said,

Let him take the lead. He asked for this for a reason. Let him tell you what it is and take a deep breath and follow where he leads.
  • xjwms
    xjwms

Just say: ...

Of course............

Of course it will go well, .. after all He wants to meet with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit