9 years since i saw my jw son

by orbison11 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Congrats and I hope it goes well.

Let him take the lead. He asked for this for a reason. Let him tell you what it is and take a deep breath and follow where he leads.

• codeblue
    codeblue

I wish you a great reunion......

I hope the best for you and your son.

Codeblue

• orbison11
    orbison11

oh, so many of you have replied, thank you so much

yes, lady lee, i will do that, i was wondering how i would handle it:)

you see, my x assaulted me, and for the longest time i thought i deserved it, he (a ms with all the brothers standing behind him) got a year in jail for it, but got a ankle bracelet as the jails were too full :(

well this son, one of my 3, helped him in the whole episode, but did not lay a hand on me,,,but,,,,,,,he never did tell his father to stop

i think all the years of indoctrination to the male being superior played a major part in it,,all of my sons treated me with utmost disrespect, but this was not just due to the jw life,,,,was a major flaw with my x

so for him to email me is a big big step for him, i feel

anyway,,i am still so happy to hear from him

wendy

• mouthy
    mouthy

My prayer as Granny onboard I am allowed (SMILE) I feel the same way.???????you said???

Dear Father you read what Wendy wrote -you know what she went through PLEASE be with her in this meeting Guide ,lead & direct her to do the cementing of their relationship...., You say you will grant anyhting that is in YOUR will- we know LOVE is YOUR agenda -if we use it. I ask this in the Name of JESUS , the name above all others Amen....

O.K NOW ALL YOU disbelievers can chuck the rocks at me .....

• Es
    Es

all the best hope it all goes well

thinking of ya

es

• horrible life
    horrible life

Smile really big when you see him!!! Let him see a twinkle in your eyes!! He will know how much you missed him and love him, very quickly. I hope you run out of time talking, and have to meet soon to continue. HL

• Purza
    Purza

Sending lots of luck and good vibes your way!

I hope it all goes well for both of you.

Purza

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Mouthy - I think that is really sweet.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

May your visit be all you hope for, Wendy!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

How wonderful. Let him do most of the talking. Lovingly listen. If you don't feel comfortable answering a question, then ask if you can think on it and get back to him. Warmth and patience will help a lot, too. Good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit