What's The Most Scandalous Thing You've Seen Happen In A Congregation?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Wife swapping among elders? You've got to be kidding! I'd have to be blind and have swallowed a whole bottle of boner pills

to engage in such a thing. The elder's wives I know are w - a - y too starch fed for this sort of frivolity.

metatron

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Wife swapping among elders? You've got to be kidding! I'd have to be blind and have swallowed a whole bottle of boner pills

to engage in such a thing. The elder's wives I know are w - a - y too starch fed for this sort of frivolity.

I agree born JW 1957 there is a whole lotta intrique,flirting,sexual harrassment,toying among all age groups and much f**king with the teens.

I have seen much adultery but they usually get caught right off.

If the spousal swapping stories are made up say so,I don't make up anything that i post i don't have to.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

The most scandalous thing in our circuit was in my immediate family, and people still talk about it to this day.

My father was the PO, my Mom was addicted to prescription drugs, that was talk enough but it got worse. She overdosed , because she knew he was fooling around and she didnt want to face it. He was having an affair with a sister in our congregation who was only 8 yrs older than me. The other elders found out about all of this about the time I was getting married and hunted my Dad down to get him,,,,guess they had some old scores to settle , I know they did. Mom is in rehab she hooks up with a guy there, starts smoking and gets d/f , so does my dad and the other woman. A few months later my Mom committed suicide. 20 years later my Dad still is not even a Min. Servant as far as I know. The body of elders no matter where he goes, will not appoint him because of the scandal and people havent forgotten. My dad is has been married to that sister he cheated with and I have a 14 yr old half sister. Good dubs they all are .

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Greetings!

Wife-Swapping among JWs is just an Urban Legend.

It sounds plausible but there is not actual evidence to support such claims.

I "heard about it" and "friend of a friend" classic signs and nonsense. The keys in the bowl thing is a classic artifact of this Urban Legend.

There was allusion in the literature to such immorality back in the 70s but that was more a product of the times than an actual report.

Many if not most JWs are sexually repressed and certainly not liberated enough to engage in wife-swapping.

I know opposers want to believe that JWs are demented but it would be a rare JW that would feel such conduct was ok, especially an elder. Elders get their kicks vicariously and through power-trips not via personal sexual expression.

As for a wife/woman that would consent to such a practice, while their might be quite a number who are disatisfied in their relationships, few would lack either the moral integrity or the self-esteem to allow themselves to be used in this way. Think about it, wife-swapping is primarily for the man's pleasure and only the most aroused women get into it. Most normal women would have to be dragged kicking and screaming into such a situation.

-Eduardo Leaton Jr., Esq.

• horrible life
    horrible life
    Think about it, wife-swapping is primarily for the man's pleasure and only the most aroused women get into it. Most normal women would have to be dragged kicking and screaming into such a situation.

I think I am kidding, but I might swap, but the other woman would have to really like watching my husband sleep! HL

• Gill
    Gill

Horrible life! I'm pissing my pants I laughed so much! He's not that bad is he?

One of the scandalous things that happened in our cong. was an Elder who had an affair with a young JW sister. It was found out when she got pregnant. At first all that happened was that they were reproved. He claimed that she had, now don't fall about laughing here, but he claimed that she had raped him. Must have been when she carjacked him at knife point and drove him to Blackpool for two weekends in a row and forced him, at knife point ,to pay with his credit card at the B and B.

Any way, the 'reproving' bit just about got the congregation in total uproar. It was decided to disfellowship them both.

Things went tragically wrong in the pregnancy. The young woman, who was Rhesus negative, had not had her immunoglobin jab after her first baby and so the second baby became seriously ill. The child was born prematurely. Mum would not allow blood so the child was made a ward of court but sadly still died.

Now the part that really had me spitting bullets after this tragedy, was that many, many of the sisters were saying that it was Jehovah's blessing that the baby died. How awful it would have been for the elder's wife to go to the same hall as his illegitimate child and ex mistress!

I have posted on this story/tragedy once before, and only recently I ran into the sister of the JW girl. She told me the ins and outs of the JC meeting from her sister's point of view and how the PO had lied to try to protect his business partner (the elder who had the affair) and it had even been proved by other elders that he had lied to protect him and try to push the blame onto the young JW girl.

What a bunch of ass holes!

Then there was Elder 'Sun shines out my arse and I'm the Holiest thing on the planet). From a young age, pioneering and always on District and Circuit Assemblys. Then MS, then Elder then on the Circuit. Had a lovely pioneer partner. A beautiful girl who was crazily in love with him. But he met someone else and married her. The pioneer partner was devastated. He tried to set up a marriage for this girl and his friend. The wedding took place but she refused to consummate and so they divorced. Pioneer partner then moves in with Elder 'Sun shines out my arse' and his wife. Rumours began to spread of an affair. He vigorously denied it.

Turns out now, thirty years down the line, he had been sleeping with his wife, his ex pioneer partner and another JW sister! (Not all the same time I like to add. Now that would be a scandal!)

He runs off with the third woman who had become pregnant. He leaves his wife and daughter and other mistress.

The Pioneer sister mistress is disfellowshiped after confessing her 30 year affair to the elders.

Elder 'Sun shines out my arse' and his partner quickly DA!

Pioneer sister, alone in the world and shunned even by her relatives kills herself.

Now that is a God Damned tragedy.

Damn 'Elder sun shines out my arse' but most of all Damn the WTBTS!

Evil Bastards!

• Frog
    Frog

HR, your brother sounds like a real character;)...

David-10, you crack me up, I love the way you write J why don’t we see your round here more often then?

Have you ever heard the saying that says something about when "the shit hits the fan"? I think that this is when this saying was coined.

Lilycurly, lol!...oh now I know why they always build the emergency door right next to the platform! Lol

They carried on for a few seconds before going out trough the emergency door.
    Seen & heard of plenty of scandal at the hall in my time. Our super charasmatic DO was diss'd for getting involved in some dodgey lucrative business schemes. The town overseer (can't remember what the offical term is?) was diss'd just a few years ago for taking up with his secretary who was his wife's best friend and also a jw. That was huge cause he had caused major misery for so many dubs for his hardline stance over the previous 30years, so many as you can imagine were happy to see him burn. Since then my dad tells me the guys got a major alcohol and gambling addiction, what a big fall from grace that was for him.

• david_10
    david_10

David-10, ... why don’t we see your round here more often then?

Thanks, Frog............................................I'm trying, I'm trying!!!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Eduardo,

Wife swapping among elders is not an urban myth... I personally know the jws involved in one case (in MA) back in the late '70s. They were reproved...and are still jws.. One is a pioneer.

Coffee

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Wife swapping!!! Yikes, Coffee....care to I.M. me with some names??? Could prove to be interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit