the life and times of the infamous one (LONG)

by theinfamousone 61 Replies latest members adult

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

(((((((((creepy))))))))))))) big huggs back. Now I get your anger more. Can I still call you Creepy?

Sparkplug

P.S. How did you get to take Karate? That was so "bad" in our congregation.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

lol, sparks you can call me anything you want.... ANYThInG :P.......... and the karate thing was a secret, u know how it is...

also, im excited about all this sharing the girls wanna do....

the infamous one

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Awww creepy.... We do love you and all your creepy ways! But you know what sometimes you have to pick who you want to be in your family. JWD is a great place to start because the people here understand you they know what its like to have grown up as a JW. And although all our stories differ we all share something the same with someone else.

Cry all you need... because now you've begun to heal.

XX

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

((((((((((infamousone))))))))))

I'm glad you shared your story, it's nice to know where your coming from. You have been through alot and definitly much much more than I ever have. Glad to have you here with us.

And it's also nice we are all being good about sharing and not just fighting over you.....

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

yeah but im not crying cuz im sad, im crying cuz i have finally met some people who actually care... even if it is just internet people... lol, just joking you guys are so much more than that to me....

and im not sad cuz of the past, you know, im actually kinda glad for it, i wouldnt be who i am if it werent for what happened... im stronger because of it... and i really like who i am... how many people can really honestly say that?

the infamous one

• evita
    evita

Infamousone

I was really moved and horrified by your story. It was difficult to read of your mistreatment as a child. I'm so sorry this happened to you and so glad you had the courage to leave when you did. I have three boys and I can not imagine them surviving such treatment. My heart goes out to you and I wish you the best of all things from this point on.

Eva

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That was a pretty horrendous upringing. It makes me realise how lucky I was.

It did give you freedom from the cult at a young age though, a blessing I never got.

I wish you well for your future.

Chris

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

I read your story after FreedomLover told me it was online. I was thinking, "Oh man ... everyone thinks they have the saddest story ... especially someone like InfamousOne."

Then I read it, and boy was I wrong! That is a really sad story that seems to be ending well for you.

I'm glad you found this forum and that you can find some solace here.

Enjoy decompressing ....

-ithinkisee

• damselfly
    damselfly
    and im not sad cuz of the past, you know, im actually kinda glad for it, i wouldnt be who i am if it werent for what happened... im stronger because of it... and i really like who i am... how many people can really honestly say that?

I feel this way as well. After you've been thru what you felt was the absolute worse you could have, anything else is a piece of cake. I would much rather have gone thru evrything I did a child and a teen then have to be going thru it now.

Sharing is fun isn't it girls?

Dams

• forsharry
    forsharry

I'm not sure who said it but it's a quote that has stuck with me ever since I left the organization and felt rather a bit like an amputee just adrift and cut off from all I had known (for good or ill.)

"Friends are the Family You Choose for Yourself" - Anonymous

You didn't break. Wow. That's amazing...you kept fighting to improve yourself. I too went to martial arts, but it was only after I left the organization...it was a good thing for me...and what I would have given to see you hit that sob.

But you should be damned proud of yourself. Hell, I know I am.

Sister Nail Gun of Looking at All Sides of the Question

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit