the life and times of the infamous one (LONG)

by theinfamousone 61 Replies latest members adult

• Frog
  • damselfly
    damselfly

Look at all the froggy kisses to make you feel better after Misspeaches has her way with you!

Dams

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Thats right hon.... First I'll administer that spanking Ive been promising you and then we'll go from there. Once I've finished with you I'll hand you over to Frog to have her merry way. Then she can pass you on to Dams and Dams to Misanthropic.... CAN YOU HANDLE IT!?!?!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Good, as long as I have him last!

• damselfly
    damselfly

If Mis has you last then I promise to be gentle You'll need all your strength for that girl

Dams

• horrible life
    horrible life

Damn, Damn, Damn

• freedomlover
    freedomlover
    when i tried to leave he physically pushed me back into a corner, thats when i punched them... thats the last time i will ever set foot in a hall....

What I would have paid to have seen that....GO YOU!

In the good old words of Charlie Daniels:

(This is for anyone who abuses their kids like your dad did to you!)

As far as I'm concerned there ain't no excuse

For the raping and the killing and the child abuse

And I've got a way to put an end to all that mess

Just take them rascals out in the swamp

Put 'em on their knees and tie 'em to a stump

Let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest

Infamousone - here I thought you were just an attention whore! Who knew you had such depth and such a history. So sorry for what you've been through. You deserved better. You've come to a good place to get some free therapy! HA

I still like the stocking cap pic better....just my preference.....you're still a cutey.

Thanks so much for sharing, I hope it was helpful to you to share so much, I know it was for me.....Freedomlover

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Suddenly all of the anger, contempt and frustration I have for the WBTS seems insignificant.

Hang in there and keep doing what your doing. Sucess is the sweetest revenge.

• lola28
    lola28

Dave, you already know how I feel, I'm out of words. I can't tell you how much I hurt for you. So I'm sending you a hug and know that I'll be thinking of you tonight.

lola

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

hey to all of you,

its funny, i wrote that and didnt really read it, reading it brought tears to my eyes, more out of joy for leaving that situation... but truthfully guys, when i read what you were all saying, i cried for real... its funny since i was 13 or 14 i looked for someone to replace the family i had... i found that it is impossible, theres nothing like what family is supposed to be.... but you guys are all so amazing, im so glad i found you all... you guys r like the family i never knew and never had the priviledge of having... all that you said made me smile and tear it up... THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH....

i do not feel sorry for myself, i have become of firm believer in a cliche "WHAT DOESNT KILL ME, ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER"... im ay have been through a few rough times, but im past it... im happy, truly happy to have surrounded myself with real friends, and great people... im giving you all a hug, you all mean so much to me already....i mean this really, I LOVE YOU ALL! Thank you

the infamous one (may have taken his punches, but happy just to be alive)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit