Sexual Abuse Memories are implanted by Satan, so Forget & Endure Them

by Gerard 53 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

As a sheriffs deputy I had some experience with this issue. This was in the 1960's and a lot has changed since then in the law enforcement.

At that time all reports of molestation were looked into and investigations were started, but there wasn't the knowledge we have now. So it was difficult to establish a case that the prosecutors would look at as useful and winnable in court.

I would guess that this is also true at this time but there are more methods available to the police, if they choose to use them.

Then when my daughter tells me of being molested by her uncle, an elder in the cong. I was no longer in law enforcement and went to the police with this charge and it was past the statute of limitations.

So I took it to the elders and even though it was not a recovered memory and there were complaints from several other sisters when the word spread, even with all this the wbts legal desk said to drop all charges.

The elders told me it was up to me to help my daughter to accept this.

This is the point where the shit hit the fan as far as I was concerned. Do you see the switching of responsibility away from the wbts and then to the elders and then to me??

A few years passed and the elders wanted to talk to two of my daughters about this pedophile ELDER due to more complaints. He was removed from the elder position and the dance went on.

This attitude and these actions have been in place in many religions and schools and groups like the ymca and boy scouts and families and on and on for years and years.

It is only in recent years that these things were actually targeted and brought to light for the public to see the size of what is going on.

About 12 yrs later new charges were brought up about this pedophile ELDER IN GOOD STANDING.

His own daughter told the elders, that there are so many young women who kept bringing up this matter, that there must be something wrong.

So now he is finally df'd. about 3 or 4 yrs ago I think. I wonder if there is some molesting memories in his daughters memory that caused this to be looked at again??

This all points to the ignorant arrogant attitude of the wbts.

If this had been turned in to the police to begin with, they would be out of the picture. But the arrogant old fools refuse to see the benefits of giving the authorities full information and cooperation.

There is nothing worse than some old fools trying to be above the laws of the land and act as a government and police within their own cult.

It is like a game of make belive with the ability to hurt people.

Outoftheorg

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

It's disgraceful - I couldn't believe it when I read that link. I've heard members of the Rank and File say they are encouraged to report incidences to the appropriate authorities.

I'm summising here, but the majority of victims are young girls, and girls/women aren't as a valubable in the eyes of the WTBTS. As the GB are all (very detached) 'men', I can only assume that they think women have no feelings, value or rights.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

........and just how IS Satan able to implant these memories? As a young Dub, I was told not to pray out loud, but in my head, so Satan COULDN'T hear my prayer - does that mean he can download stuff, but not upload it? Lol

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

In my mind the biggest problem here is that the WTS mistakenly assumes that it has none of the problems of the society in which they live. And even if they know some of the outside is alive and thriving on the inside they refuse to believe that it is better to deal with the problem rather than hide it and pretend they are above all that.

As long as any group prefers to hide the dirt instead of clean it up the problem simply grows larger.

The truth is that the WTS is no better than any other group who pretends to be something they are not.

Fortunately adult survivors are refusing to buy into the myth that the WTS IS better than any other group in the world.

It has a huge collection of its own dirt that it refuses to acknowledge nevermind clean up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit