Sexual Abuse Memories are implanted by Satan, so Forget & Endure Them

by Gerard 53 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• horrible life
    horrible life

Steve, I couldn't find it on that link also. But I put in a search for it, on that link, and it did come up. Here is the link

http://www.watchtower.org/library/w/1995/11/1a/article_01.htm

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont report it??? whatthe fuck... i hate these people they are sick bastards, damn it

the infamous one (throwing up in his mouth just a little bit)

• horrible life
    horrible life

This is the passage, I particularly enjoyed.

What if the sufferer decides that he wants to make an accusation? # Then the two elders can advise him that, in line with the principle at Matthew 18:15 , he should personally approach the accused about the matter. If the accuser is not emotionally able to do this face-to-face, it can be done by telephone or perhaps by writing a letter. In this way the one accused is given the opportunity to go on record before Jehovah with his answer to the accusation. He may even be able to present evidence that he could not have committed the abuse. Or perhaps the one accused will confess, and a reconciliation may be achieved. What a blessing that would be! If there is a confession, the two elders can handle matters further in accordance with Scriptural principles.

Oh, can't you picture the person, who acted inappropriately with your child, and the parents, at a JC meeting. There is crying and apologies, and forgiveness. Yeah right.

Oh, I'm sorry, It happened just that way in my family. What a blessing. HL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

A very wordy way of making sure they cover their asses.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I found it disgusting - but whatever

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

fuckin retarded... i cant get over this, this makes me so angry and so sick to my stomach.... THIS IS DIGUSTING.............

the infamous one

• horrible life
    horrible life

Stillajwexelder, did you read my entire post? HL

• Gerard
    Gerard

Holly cow! They removed it from the front page this this afternoon. I kid you not.

It is now in their "library": http://www.watchtower.org/library/w/1995/11/1a/article_01.htm

• horrible life
    horrible life

Stillajwexelder,

Stillajwexelder, did you read my entire post? HL

Apparently not. My mother called me and told me about the JC meeting and my sibling. I got violently ill. She said there were lots of tears!! Like tears made up for it. They were content. It had been taken care of by the elders.

I wanted to drive 250 miles and kill the bastard. HL edited to add the quote, and to say READ THE REST OF MY POST.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Stil I sent you a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit