NaPoLeOn DyNaMiTe.......who liked it?

by freedomlover 40 Replies latest social entertainment

• Jordan
    Jordan

Daystar, I loved I <3 Huckabees!! I thought that was such a well crafted movie, had me in stitches and got funnier everytime I saw it!

• undercover
    undercover

Great movie

Peace out

• caligirl
    caligirl

I so wanted to love it, given the rave reviews and t-shirt craze, but I made it through about 1/2 hour and even that was excruciatingly painful. Mark me down for the " What the hell is this crap" side of the fence.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

My mother actually watched this movie with her best friends kids when she was babysitting and called me and told me I had to watch it ASAP.

I thought it was so funny and he reminded me too much of a couple of boys I knew in school.

I don't really get the marketing campaign behind the movie....they are selling shirts that say "Vote for Pedro" in the little boys section at Target. My 5 year old hasn't seen the movie and certainly doesn't get "it"

But I do think the John Huges movies of my generation...16 candles, better off dead, breakfast club still reign supreme!

WG

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Why Georgia -

16 candles, better off dead, breakfast club still reign supreme

Oh yes, I grew up on these movies also.......

Breakfast Club will always be #1 in my book, maybe that's why Napoleon was so awesome. It will quickly gather a (dare I say it on this forum)
    "cult" following just like those old movies did....

• LDH
    LDH

My 4 year old son absolutely loves it, as do the rest of us. He gets so tickled at certain parts I have to sit there and replay parts of it over and over. (i.e., the orange hitting Rico's car--the bodaggit scene.)

The movie also touched on some themes of cultural tolerance which was cool.

Lisa

Pedro Offers You His Protection Class

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

LOVED IT! Laughed my ass off the whole time.

It is my favorite collection! Ahhhh ...I love that movie.

Brooke

• atypical
    atypical

I loved it; absolutely loved it. Love quoting it, all the time. My favorite part was the bike scene; it was like a replay of me and my friends growing up.

• defd
    defd

Dumbest movie I ever seen. Couldnt sit through the whole thing.

D.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

COME ON NOW...IS ANYBODY SURPRISED THAT DEFD DIDN'T LIKE THIS MOVIE?!

Dumbest movie I ever seen. Couldnt sit through the whole thing.

D.

Sorry, dude, haven't been here long but I kind of figured you'd be one who hated that movie....just a hunch...thanks for proving me right!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit