NaPoLeOn DyNaMiTe.......who liked it?

by freedomlover 40 Replies latest social entertainment

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Anybody else love this movie as much as I did?? I think it says a lot about the type of person you are, or at least what kind of sense of humor you have, if you liked this movie or hated it.

So far, I've not met anyone who has been neutral on this movie - usually they either love it or hated it!

• pc
    pc

Absolutely loved it. My kids and I have watched a million times over and over. My husband could take it or leave it.

Hey gimmy some of your tots!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

I Napoleon

This movie gets funnier the more I see it.

Dams

• minimus
    minimus

Stupid. Very funny!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Loved it!

Make yourself a dang case-uh-DILL-uh!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LMAO just thinking about. loved it too.

"sorry i'm late. i had to tame this wild honeymoon stallion for you."

"i love technology. not as much as you you see. but i still love technology...., always and forever..."

LOL

ts

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

IT IS BY A LONG WAY THE BIGGEST LOAD OF C##P I have ever seen. My daughter insists on watching it over and over - it is worse than sitting through a public talk at a District Convention

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Napoleon you're just jealous because I've been chatting with hot babes all day online.

LOL...Loved it. The first time I saw it - it was funny, but leaving the theater it was also a feeling of - what the hell was that? I think I have seen it like 10 more times since then - it gets funnier everytime.

• Balsam
    Balsam

I liked it because it reminded me of those goofy kids I knew from high school who so didn't quite fit in and seemed to be out of step with the world. I thought it was really funny.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Truthfully, it bored me. I was really annoyed too, because I really wanted to find it funny, the critics raved about it, said it was a really great indie film, but for me it was a complete letdown, and all in all, I felt very, meh, about it. The Jamiroquai dance sequence nearly made up for it all though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit