NaPoLeOn DyNaMiTe.......who liked it?

by freedomlover 40 Replies latest social entertainment

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

ill be the neutral one... i kinda got bored with it... i actually have not yet watched the whole stupid movie... i guess on the next rainy day ill have to do that........

the infamous one

• claytoncapeletti
    claytoncapeletti

I really didnt like it the first time I watched it. After the second time, I couldnt stop laughing. Every time I watch it, the movie gets funnier.

Clayton

"Brothers dont shake hands, brothers got to hug"

• daystar
    daystar

freedomlover

Breakfast Club will always be #1 in my book,

Bender was my icon!

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

daystar

Bender was my icon!

ME TOO! gotta love the bad boys.....

• daystar
    daystar

Bender was my icon!
    ME TOO! ; gotta love the bad boys.....

Yeah, but I had the leather, fingerless gloves, the denim jacket, ripped jeans, the hightops, and even the bandana around the ankle. Beat that!

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

I hated this movie.. couldn't watch the whole thing.

Yes! Breakfast Club rocks! I even practiced putting on my lipstick like "the princess" did.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Loved it. In my office Napoleon Dynamite lines buzzed around for weeks. The problem was that the guys in the office doing the lines were so much funnier than the movie, and it's hard to watch the movie again because of that.

"Sweet jumps...bo...gangs..." god, I laugh just thinking about it.

S4

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

I think this is the "16 Candles" of the early 2000's. A classic. It's one of those that I watched and was like, "Eh, it's o.k.", but then the more I thought about it, the funnier it got. I've seen it about 100 times....lol.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Yes, this is definitely a cult classic. LOVED this movie. I think because I was the nerdy girl with the ponytail on the side of my head. Except I was selling Watchtowers. LOL!

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

I loved it, especially the part about Rex Kwon Do "Bow to your Sensei... Bow to your Sensei!!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit