WE JUST LOST OUR DEAR GOLDEN BOY

by juni 27 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Dear Mulan,

I'm sorry to hear of your loss of 2 wks. ago. It is so hard even though you know in your brain that you did the right thing. Your heart just aches. Take care of yourself. Love, juni

• juni
    juni

Dear BB,

I forgot to put in my message to you to be sure and give your 2 other doggies plenty of kisses and caresses and some healthy treats. juni

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

(((June)))

It's always hard to let your pet go.

I know, I lost my 11 year old Malamute in January this year....still miss him.

• juni
    juni

Dear Country Woman,

I'm sorry to hear of your loss of your malamute. Thank you for your comfort. Have a nice weekend w/your loved ones. Is it cold in the Netherlands right now? We are at the end of Fall - all of the leaves are off the trees - and winter is around the corner. Juni :)

• damselfly
    damselfly

Juni, such sad news. I've had to put two kitties down and cried for days afterwards.

Dams

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

So sorry for your loss!!! They really are like members of the family.

As you can tell by my avatar I have a yellow lab...he is 10 1/2 yrs old and was born on July 4th! I had 2 vets tell me to put him down at 6 months, but I decided to put him on herbs and healthy diet, etc. and he has lived a very good life. I don't think he will be around much longer and I am dreading it because he has been with me through so many personal tragedy's in my life. It will be a SAD day when it happens.

Hugs,

Swalker

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Our own FreedomFrog has a forum for people in your situation: http://www.brokenwingsforum.com/

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

((((((juni))))))

I'm so sorry for your loss. We had a cat we had to put down, she had cancer and was 15. I loved that cat, it was 5 years ago but I still miss her. Now we have a dog and 3 more cats, but even though I love 'em all, none of them can take the place of the one we lost.

Pets add so much to our lives, though, don't they?

GGG

• Frog
    Frog

Oh Juni, I feel so sad for you guys:( Golden Retreavers have the best of tempraments and natures. Seems you were blessed with 6 beautiful years of companionship with your pup, and the kindest thing you could do for him was to ease his pain. Enjoy your memories xx

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

George Carlin is an animal lover, but he rightly admits it is like purchasing eventual heartbreak.

Caty's and my precious Marly was killed not long ago and I miss her so much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit