WE JUST LOST OUR DEAR GOLDEN BOY

by juni 27 Replies latest jw friends

• fairchild
    fairchild

I am so sorry to hear this. Sometimes people don't realize that pets really do become a part of our family, and to see them go hurts an awful lot. Here's a link to a site for people who are dealing with such loss. The site was started by a JWD member. You will find some relief there and you can talk to other people who have gone through the same kind of loss.

http://brokenwingsforum.com/index.php

• Been there
    Been there

((((((Juni))))))

I know how you feel.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

We too had a golden retriever that we had to put to sleep a while ago. YELLER, after Old Yeller the Walt Disney movie. As he looked into my wife's eyes and as I held him close to my chest the Doc. put him to sleep.It was so very hard to go through, we still miss Yeller.

• juni
    juni

Good evening to all of you!

Cygnus, your chocolate lab looks so kind and beautiful. Thank you for your thoughts and I hope your memories of Marly sustain you too. Love, Juni

Leolaia, thank you for the brokenwings forum suggestion. He had already PM me and gave me the information. I appreciate your concern. Love, Juni

GGG, thank you too for your words of comfort. Love, Juni

Dams, it's so wonderful to hear from people like yourself who can give comfort during a very sad time for me. Thank you. Love, Juni

Swalker, these guys who let us dress them up! Your yellow lab w/his sunglasses. I'll be thinking of you too. Thank you for your concern and kind words. Love, Juni

• juni
    juni

Dearest Frog, Thank you for your comforting words and concern. Our memories of Coach and what a special dog he was will never be forgotten. Love, Juni

Hi Blueblades, So you too had the privilege of owning a golden. Yeller - that's a nice name. Thank you for writing about him and showing your concern. I appreciate it very much. Love, Juni

Been there, hi. Thank you for your kind words. Love, Juni

Good evening fairchild, Thank you for sending me the broken wings site information. I will go there soon. I appreciate your message too. Take care. Love, Juni

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

So sorry to read about your loss. It is very hard to lose them, it does get easier as time goes by. Goldens are wonderful creatures.They happen to be my favorite breed. I am always saddened when i hear about people losing their pets.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Juni -

So sorry.

Pets are such a comfort in our lives. They are really like a child.

We have a mix yellow lab/boxer [we think at least]. She is still a pup, but I have fallen in love with her for sure.

My cat - Taz - helped me thru terrible depression three years ago, when we were beginning to see the WTS was not all we thought it was.

Remember the good memories with your dog. You will never forget that friend!

Jeff

• juni
    juni

Thinking of talking to people where we got Coach. He had wonderful parents and grandma watched the pups. See if they'll have any pups for this spring. Grandma being a human grandma. I love the Goldens. Never to replace Coach. They are all different and you love them for who they are. Miss my Bud so much. Love to all of you who replied. Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit