I may have sealed my fate.....

by atypical 36 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Lady Lee is right. Deny the whole thing is he tries to tell (but why would he?)

• amen
    amen

Deny, deny, deny.............One you give them the possibility that the conversation took place, in their mind you are already guilty. No matter how much explanation you might do.

amen

• JDinFWTX
    JDinFWTX

The same thing happen to me last Friday. Sha called me an apostate and a shi**y friend, b/c I went to a get together ( Apsotafest ). She wanted to know how it went the next day. I did not repond. She email again on Monday. She said"

So I guess you are fine with things being this way. I was hoping we could work this out, and I don’t mean about the “group”, I just mean about us. The group is your business.

I really feel like you ignoring my emails mean you are ending this. If I’m wrong let me know.

If you are willing to let this end out friendship, remember YOU are the one who chose that, not me. I didn’t end this because I think your apostate; you ended for your reasons, which I wish you would share with me. I’m very disappointed. I won’t bother you again."

Which our last conversation was all about how she just could not be around apostasy. My whole point was, I have been Df'd for two years now, the only reason she decided she had to make a choice in weather or not to talk to me was, if I am talking to others just like me(apostates)! How scewred up is that! So since I have not responded to her email, I feel that she may "turn me in". That's okay. She was the only one that I cared to continue a relationship with and now I realize that she will never love me unconditionaly. What are the others gonna do, Not talk to me? HA!

• daystar
    daystar

jenn

What are the others gonna do, Not talk to me? HA!

You're df'd right? So who cares if she "turns you in"? Turns you in how? Because it would be turning herself in as well.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Just tell them he was so drunk he misunderstood all of it.

http://www.annexmedia.com/downloads/animated/Drink,%20Puke,%20Die.gif

• atypical
    atypical

Thank you everybody for the great advice. I was having feelings of panic, but I feel much better now, having heard some very good options. I think if it comes up I am going to go for the denial. It will be hard for me to do, but everybody was right about the bottom line: there is only one witness and I haven't opened up to anyone else. Of course, if I screw up again, it will be a different story.

Dave, I love this:

Lying to liars about telling the truth about lies.

That was well put together and damn funny.

Jgnat, Thank you,I read the link you posted and I am now going to look for the other parts to Jourles' story. Very interesting. It is a new thought to me that witnesses would try to entrap someone outside of a hall/judicial type setting, and very scary.

Everyone else - great advice and thanks again for sharing your insight.

• Mary
    Mary
    I don't know if the brothers could df me for what I said, but I have a feeling they would try to say I am leading people away. As much as I want to be true to myself, I do not want to be df'd because of the strife it would cause in my family.

Good lord.......if they ask you anything, just look at them shocked and tell them that this brother had had A LOT to drink that night and you never said anything of the kind. If you don't want to get the boot, if they ask you if you still consider yourself a Witness, tell them "absolutely". Nothing they can do 'bout it.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Keep us posted on what happens please.

-ithinkisee

• jgnat
    jgnat

Atypical, the important thing to remember is, Jourles' story ended well! That man alway knew how to hold his cards close to his chest.

• atypical
    atypical

Jgnat, that does make me feel much better. I am part way through the beginning of his story.

Ithinkisee, I will definitely post what happens with this situation, if anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit