Tetra I think it's your fault

by MsMcDucket 18 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Early this morning, at work, this doctor comes in bitchin' and moanin' about not being paged. He starts throwing stuff around and really saying some nasty things about me and the staff's competency. So, I got hot as a firecracker! I started yelling crap right back at him! He came up to desk charting something and still bitchin'! I called him a motherF*&*# and a BOY! When I say "boy" I ready to start trying to whip some arse! Me and him went on about the lack of communication that caused his tirade. He, finally, decided that his work was done at the hospital and huffed off.

Now, I prayed to you to help me to keep my job. I think it backfired!

BTW I'm about 5'4" and the doctor's about 6'4" and probably 15 years younger than me and he's a man; but I was still willing to try to kick his ass!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Way to go General McDucket!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

MsMcDucket I think you should wait it out, you never know maybe he will like that you had some back bone and he will be giving you a raise?

PS: I asked Tetra to make sure my backyard was finished and sure enough, it has been done!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Perhaps Tetra was too busy propagating evolutionary theory to listen to your prayers. Try again.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Well, if he can't make my wishes come true, he's going to need to come to Kansas and kick this doctor's butt for me.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

greendawn,

that's Theory with a capital "T" to you buster!

MIS,

i have to admit, that i do spend extraordinary amounts of time with your prayers. i am glad your yard worked out, LOL. prais be to tetragod, the god that actually answers prayers! amen!

My Dear Lovely MsMcDucket,

all i can say, is, tetragod works in mysterious ways!

BWAA HA HA HA HA!!

tetragod

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Can you mysteriously give this doctor a taste of his own medicine? He needs an attitude adjustment!

• fairchild
    fairchild

My Dear Lovely MsMcDucket,

all i can say, is, tetragod works in mysterious ways!

hmm.. I see

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I've had the pleasure of knocking a couple doctors down a peg or two--then holding my breath. One time, my supervisor had a few words to add to the discussion. It was priceless!

shelley

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

god damned tetra, dont trust himwith your prayers... HA HA HA HA.... cuz if u dont then he will have mroe time for mine...

the infamous one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit