Tetra I think it's your fault

by MsMcDucket 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully
    Can you mysteriously give this doctor a taste of his own medicine? He needs an attitude adjustment!

I predict that one day Dr Jack Azz will find himself in the knee-chest position for a hemorrhoidectomy, whereupon you may use his backside for a flower vase.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Draw a pentacle on a piece of paper. Write his name in the center, and put it in the bottom left back corner of a bottom drawer.

His anger will be deflected back on to him and he will suffer.

HB

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

OOoo Hamsterbait, good one! And if he finds it it might just scare his azz. Then again, he might just laugh it off untill it bites him.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I got the deflecting spell from my father, who was a practising Satanist. He reckoned it worked.

HB

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Draw a pentacle on a piece of paper. Write his name in the center, and put it in the bottom left back corner of a bottom drawer.

His anger will be deflected back on to him and he will suffer.

Hamsterbait has this ever worked for you? Have you tried it? It won't kill him will it?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

don't be praying to tetragod AND doing hocuspocus stuff,,, tetragod does not take kindly to fantasy-land magic...

LOL

TS

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Well, I was just copying King Saul. He thought hocuc pocus stuff was good while he, also, prayed. But I guess he got killed for it. hmmmmmm You have to either one or the other? Right?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

My father used it on a very go-getting with it estate agent when he was living in London Ontario.

Within a few weeks she was cracking up, had a nervous breakdown and had to give up her business.

She had tried to cheat him on a property deal. Don't worry - a deflection spell will only kill if that person is trying to kill you by witchcraft, or destroy your livelihood.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I hope tetragod is not as changable and double standarded as the god of the HABIRU.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit